If you fart and cough at the same time...

organic ketchup

according to my pharmacist gf, if you become constipated enough you can actually vomit shit. so maybe you have a worse(er) shitting experience to come yet, fingers crossed.

If your pharmacist girlfriend isn't just using her position of authority to play morbid jokes on you, that is unequivocally the most disgusting thing that could be labeled a bodily function ever.

If your pharmacist girlfriend isn't just using her position of authority to play morbid jokes on you, that is unequivocally the most disgusting thing that could be labeled a bodily function ever.

it's no joke. I cross checked it with my mate in medicine due to the sleepness nights of worrying about when the unspeakable could happen. he told me very sternly though, you'd have to have constipation for about 2-3 weeks straight to vomit shit. At that moment I wished i had done med instead of law.

i cough really loud when i'm farting/taking a shit in a public bathroom so to muffle the ass noise. i think it covers it up, or thats what i like to believe.

You just flush to muffle the ass noise.

I usually put a piece of toilet paper into the bowl as to not make the "ploop ploop" noise while blasting the dooks.

one usually happens 1-2 seconds before or after the other, because the timing is so difficult to execute those two at the same exact moment, not to mention the occurence of the two happening within close range is about as often as a lunar eclipse.

well the next eclipse is this feb. 20th...

ill be crossing my fingers.

• 2 weeks later...
You just flush to muffle the ass noise.

I usually put a piece of toilet paper into the bowl as to not make the "ploop ploop" noise while blasting the dooks.

whoa didnt know someone else did this. i usually either flush and let it blast out the ass, or the paper-in-bowl trick does wonders too.

PS. dont cough too hard when you fart. dont want none of that sharting business

• 3 weeks later...