The Viridi-Anne F/W 08.09 Paris

t0m

Thank you tom, I like it from what I can see but is there any more you can show us?

There was only 4 models - 4 looks. And it was pretty hard to capture details with the low light... I'll try to photoshop some and i'll post them.

Here's my schedule for tomorow:

Henrik Vibskov

Demeulemeester (i'll try to sneak in)

Julius

Petar Petrov

and Raf Simons

Henrik Vibskov

Julius

Petar Petrov

and Raf Simons

WTF. Since when was Julius showing their collections in Paris? I don't think they are on the same level as Number (N)ine or Undercover. I honestly don't understand why Viridi-Anne is in Paris either. Oh wells, enjoy the shows!

WTF. Since when was Julius showing their collections in Paris? I don't think they are on the same level as Number (N)ine or Undercover. I honestly don't understand why Viridi-Anne is in Paris either. Oh wells, enjoy the shows!

because of people like artificialsky. and anyone who shops at the new york number (n)ine store or buys japanese labels at atelier.

i heard john lawrence sullivan is going to show in paris, too.

because of people like artificialsky. and anyone who shops at the new york number (n)ine show or buys japanese labels at atelier.

i heard john lawrence sullivan is going to show in paris, too.

Well to be fair JLC is a foreign designer who took the easy way out by starting in Japan. But I honestly don't follow your logic. I think a Japanese label needs to be build major credibility in their home turf before going abroad. Yohji, CDG, Junya Watanabe, Undercover, and N(N) all did this and continue to do this. Viridi-Anne & Julius while interesting labels don't really have a presence in the big-leagues. The only Japanese designers/labels who I think have the clout right now are N. Hoolywood and maybe Frapbois, but her influence has waned in the last several years.

There was only 4 models - 4 looks. And it was pretty hard to capture details with the low light... I'll try to photoshop some and i'll post them.

Henrik Vibskov

Julius

Petar Petrov

and Raf Simons

That sounds like pretty much the best day ever. If only more stores carried Petrov's line.

Well to be fair JLC is a foreign designer who took the easy way out by starting in Japan. But I honestly don't follow your logic. I think a Japanese label needs to be build major credibility in their home turf before going abroad. Yohji, CDG, Junya Watanabe, Undercover, and N(N) all did this and continue to do this. Viridi-Anne & Julius while interesting labels don't really have a presence in the big-leagues. The only Japanese designers/labels who I think have the clout right now are N. Hoolywood and maybe Frapbois, but her influence has waned in the last several years.

i'm saying people think it's good if it's from japan and has "fashion" aura. in america (and elsewhere) being japanese equates to easy street cred. sweden is getting that kind of hype as well (how the fuk else would velour be in the stores it's in?)

i'm saying people think it's good if it's from japan and has "fashion" aura. in america (and elsewhere) being japanese equates to easy street cred. sweden is getting that kind of hype as well (how the fuk else would velour be in the stores it's in?)

If proxied clothes made me cool in real life, do you really think I would spend all my time posting here?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...