Tokyo Meetup - Saturday January 26th - BlackList Tokyo at Crystal Lounge

djrajio

I'm thinking we should have a Sufu new year's bro-down and what better way than at BlackList Tokyo this Saturday, January 26th at Crystal Lounge. I have a membership and can bring one guest in for free. You can buy memberships at the door if you aren't a member. Any Sufu Tokyoites interested?! I'm planning that we'd all do dinner beforehand and head over to the event together.

Info below:

BLACKLIST

TOKYO

www.blacklisttokyo.com

NEXT PARTY

SATURDAY, JANUARY 26th

次回は1月26 日

at CRYSTAL LOUNGE

STARTS AT 10:30PM

DRESS CODE : CHIC

Dear BlackListers,

We are back in 2008 and first let us wish you all the best especially success, health and happiness.

This year again we are looking forward to sharing exceptional moments with you!

新年明けましておめでとうございます!2008年もどうぞ宜しくお願い致します.

Beno & Cedric.

dress code chic? what are the usual crowds, ladies usually dig? like a street wear type or more like a branded shit like LV, gucci shit on guys? I gotta dress to impress, since Im going out with all you players:p

dress code chic? what are the usual crowds, ladies usually dig? like a street wear type or more like a branded shit like LV, gucci shit on guys? I gotta dress to impress, since Im going out with all you players:p

neither...

1-a high school uniform with blings and a fake fro.

2-NEKKID

3-NBHD Savage Denim, Supreme jacket, Visvims, and Original Fake.

4-tee, jeans, sneakers, and some decent jacket

5-YUUUUUUUUUUURIUSSSS. RICKK OWENSSS. UNDAKOVR. SEE SEE PEE

id go with the 1st

Im gonna make reservations for the brodown dinner this Saturday and need preferences on cuisine and price range. Send me a pm with what you are feeling. Otherwise, I'm gonna go ghetto Jonathan's (j/k). Probably cheap izakaiya but maybe you guys are up for some balla status Midtown Kafka or 57 ish. If you have recommendations, eating restrictions, let me know! Oh, feel free to bring your gfs, yari-tomo, mistresses too.

http://www.rasinban-za.com/tomoru.html <-- This place is actually pretty decent (did a gocon here)

http://www.kafka-d.jp/

http://www.fiftyseven.co.jp/

fuck. i wish i could make this! shit will be OUT OF CONTROL.

you're back in japan eh rajio?

Yep. The markets fucking sucked yesterday and today. Everything is dead. Tokyo is dead. Singapore is dead. Hong kong is dead. India is dead. Fuck you US credit crunch. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So, mutha-fuckas pm me your preferences and if you're coming!!!

For those that are coming on Saturday:

We are meeting in front of Almond in Roppongi at 9pm for dinner.

PM me for my keitai details.

Cheers!

djrajio

just wondering who is attending...

Don't worry about the dress code. It's bullshit. Just wear what is comfortable. I'm thinking we might head out to a friends house b-day party before hand in Roppongi and if we feel like it head to the club. Only because there will be free food, drinks, and no cover charge. :D

Don't worry about the dress code. It's bullshit. Just wear what is comfortable. I'm thinking we might head out to a friends house b-day party before hand in Roppongi and if we feel like it head to the club. Only because there will be free food, drinks, and no cover charge. :D

Cheers to that!!!

Later.

N.

Edit: I can def throw in for food/drink/etc. if were crashin somebody's party, when in Rome.

nigga

im kidding.

even though you must be one creepy-ass bitch, anyone is welcome to show up to meetups

except

aniki

hahahaha

that was the most cold-hearted ruthless shit i think i've ever witnessed from you.

positive rep.