Basic Round or V-Neck Shirts ???

I'm just wondering if anyone can reccomend me some brands that are good for thin material basic shirts, preferably v-necks, round necks or even boatnecks, definately not crewnecks like your generic thick cotton t-shirts.

EDIT

Oh i forgot to add, also any brands that have basics that are slim fitting, but also long in length. And just plain colours aswell, definatly no brang logos posted all over them.

Thanks

He works at a place that sells wings&horns stuff so i'm sure they got a catalogue to see what they wanted to order. I'm pretty interested in those if the prices aren't too bad. I've been looking for some good unecks since acne is too expensive and i'm not a huge fan of the fit of bson tshirts (and i can't find xs).

oh DO they... mind sharing how you managed to find s/s08 pics from W+H? (I just haven't seen any, and DESPERATELY want to)

I don't have any pictures handy, but there is a picture in the February issue of Men's Non-no with a border U neck. I'll try to get it scanned tomorrow or so. In addition to single U necks, there will also be crew or V neck two packs.