Is there anything to DO in London?

partyvan

bang a soho hooker, dine n dash at a curry house of your choosing, buy clothes at MHI, have your wallet nicked on oxford st., take a train to streatham, get your trainers nicked over there, buy new ones at sports n things, uhhhhh if you need anything else let me know.

now if you are talking about london ontario, i wouldnt know, never been

EDIT - from your previous posts you appear to be a female, in that case please refrain from doing anything i have suggested above. suggestion to save your parents some money, go to george brown's fashion school, lol. seriously though try FIT in nyc and FIDM in LA, europe sucks unless youre on vacation, london is rainy as shit (though quite lively, prob your best choice), paris is full of snobby frogs

Would I be safe walking around on my own or is London scarier than New York? :(

is New York scary nowadays? if you're in central London, you'll be just fine.

what do you want to do? if you've never been there, look at some travel guide for necessary sights and stuff. check threads here and the superfuture listings for info on shopping. any particular type of stores you're looking for? do you want to eat cheap or something fancy? do you have a hotel already?

London is expensive as hell, but yea, theres obviously stuff to do.

go to the tate modern and see the 'crack' in the turbin hall (artist doris salcedo)

go to the british museum and see the temporary exhibit of terra cotta warriers from china but also the infamous elgin marbles from the parthenon in greece

victoria and albert museum, the saatchi gallery, the portrait gallery .......

go to the west end and see any number of shows, plays, musicals - you can get standby or last minute tickets on the cheap in leicester square

liberty, harvey nichols, selfridges, even, agast, harrods (well the food halls are impressive at least) are all interesting department stores

see the crown jewels at the tower of london

drink pints at a pub

go to an arsenal match at emirates stadium (or chelsea at stamford bridge ...... )

you could live in london and never see everything the city has to offer

Shouldn't worry to much about Jack. He lost the taste for it and runs tours of all his old murder sites these days. The ones that haven't had luxury apartments built on them, anyway.

Chances are you won't make it out of central and there's, like, 1 CCTV

camera for every person in the british Isles there so you should be fine. Unless a

hoodie stabs you up and then you'll just get a crap grainy Black and white picture of

your last moments printed in the freebie paper that everybody dumps on the tube.

hey.. anyone spicy on the wheels of steel?

sorting out a party on old street this weekend, and i cant mix for shit.. its either, recruit a new finger-wizard, or pause-playback all night.

anyone?

music = gay club rubz. gigolo records, electro, anything dancable but bit upbeat.

Safety wise central london is pretty much like most other major cites, Just don't flash your cash and be carful of unlit areas after dark.

The Tate modern is a must see in my book. One of the best collections of modern art in the world.

It might be worth taking a walk around the "City of London" area there is a lot of stunning architecture to see.

The tower of london, houses of parliament, horseguards parade is pretty missable unless you really want to see it.

Covent Garden and soho are worth the walk around for shopping and nice places to eat. Westend if you are into shows and musicals. Camden and Shoreditch for bars clubs and independent shops.

Also if you can fit it in the British Museum has enough stuff to interest you what ever your into. But if you want to see the terracotta warriors show up early as it gets sold out fast even on weekdays.

And finally as a slightly bias suggestion get a train up to manchester (check on the Internet day returns can be very cheap under £25) and have a look around the second city which in my view has a lot of cool stuff and is totally different to London. With travel it is a long day but could be worth it.