Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx

I kinda wish i had gone up a size... I have size 30's I'm about a true 31. I kinda wish I had gotten a 31 so I could sag a bit more, be a little looser on my thighs, and get a little more relaxed fit. I have a love hate... sometimes I want to sell them. I really would like to find a pair of SEXI04 but I think those might be even slimmer which wouldn't work at all

by the way i'm about 5'6- 5'7 and I weigh about 155lbs

I can't really 'complain' about the fit. I'd just like to have a second pair that's a little more relaxed. There's no limit to how many pairs of jeans you can own... but I can't buy many at over $300 :D time to look in the used market.

Really happy with mine, thanks again Braidkid...they are looser than I've thought they'd be....but long term the 32 was probably the right choice.....

Pics will have to wait - sorry....

So if anybody wants a size 33 - just send me a pm - no time for a new thread on supermarket right now...

yours look like mine lookin' good... I need to beat mine harder

Same here mine haven't gotten beaten around as much more sitting at a desk all day summer school ftl.

But I got what you were saying how you wish you got a 31. I was between a 30 and 31 and I went with my 3001 which is a 31 for a more relaxed look by sufu standards.

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street

San Francisco

Sunday

September 7th

2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

anyone going to this?

Same here mine haven't gotten beaten around as much more sitting at a desk all day summer school ftl.

But I got what you were saying how you wish you got a 31. I was between a 30 and 31 and I went with my 3001 which is a 31 for a more relaxed look by sufu standards.

Yeah wish I could have gotten a 31. I really do want to be able to slouch them a bit more, but I'm not sure if these jeans look good slouched like Dior's, Imperials, and APC's look.

I don't think my fit is horrible... maybe it's more of my legs being bigger and not having a super slim build.

Moving from Oakland to Long Beach, and living across the street from the beach is definitely going to speed up my progress on these. Unfortunately, it means I am missing the Flat Head party this weekend.

Moving from Oakland to Long Beach, and living across the street from the beach is definitely going to speed up my progress on these. Unfortunately, it means I am missing the Flat Head party this weekend.

Talk about denim to anyone/everyone you can find, take 15 shots of Fernet Branca, eat a burrito at midnight, it'll make you feel like you're there.

Talk about denim to anyone/everyone you can find, take 15 shots of Fernet Branca, eat a burrito at midnight, it'll make you feel like you're there.

Right, but when I wake up with a raging hangover, and having outed my abnormal passion for denim to all my new neighbors, I will be distraught about not being able to find the new pair of SE05BSPs that there is no way I would leave without.

Are you going to be there, or will you be joining me in imaginary attendence?

Right, but when I wake up with a raging hangover, and having outed my abnormal passion for denim to all my new neighbors, I will be distraught about not being able to find the new pair of SE05BSPs that there is no way I would leave without.

Are you going to be there, or will you be joining me in imaginary attendence?

I'm stuck in Tennessee. I don't want to talk about it :mad:

thank God i don't take this contest seriously (i'm an extremely competitive guy in nature) otherwise i'd be punching my monitor right now cause of those evo shots from smiggins and sm2s.

looking great guys!

+rep for both

Went to Playland to partake in the entertainments.

2008-09-06-Swings.jpg

Beat up on little kids on the bumpercars.

2008-09-06-Bumpercars.jpg

Went upside-down.

2008-09-06-Corkscrew.jpg

I wasn't all fun and games though.

2008-09-06-The_Horror.jpg

I have more pictures from recent adventures, including a visit to the Testicle Festival but those I shall save for another day.