Should Sufu allow members to be voted off?

datasupa

Should members get their asses voted off  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should members get their asses voted off

• Yes
    • HELL YES
    • no, i'm skeered of getting voted off

Fact: There are far too many annoying users on this site and it is only getting more annoying daily. The ratio of useless posts to good ones is roughly a googillion to 1. This has been scientifically proven so it cannot be wrong. Limiting new registrations has eased the situation somewhat, but is like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped.

Solution: Once your rep has reached a certain degree of crimson (maybe 2 blocks or more), you automatically get placed into a pool of candidates for voting off. This could be like Sufu's version of going to 'Carousel' on Last Day.

Each week someone in the pool would have to be voted off. This system would also make -rep have consequences.

Let the games begin

Fact: There are far too many annoying users on this site and it is only getting more annoying daily. The ratio of useless posts to good ones is roughly a googillion to 1. This has been scientifically proven so it cannot be wrong. Limiting new registrations has eased the situation somewhat, but is like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped.

Solution: Once your rep has reached a certain degree of crimson (maybe 2 blocks or more), you automatically get placed into a pool of candidates for voting off. This could be like Sufu's version of going to 'Carousel' on Last Day.

Each week someone in the pool would have to be voted off. This system would also make -rep have consequences.

Let the games begin

datasupa i feign to see a useful post that you have made.

in fact, this thread is contradictory to its purpose, as there is quite a flaw in your system.

and the reason for that is that the rep system is largely a popularity contest.

and i would like to close this statement by saying,

gb2 gaia.

Guest youngteam
datasupa i feign to see a useful post that you have made.

in fact, this thread is contradictory to its purpose, as there is quite a flaw in your system.

and the reason for that is that the rep system is largely a popularity contest.

and i would like to close this statement by saying,

gb2 gaia.

before you construct posts where you try to sound smart, look up the word 'feign' in the dictionary, you fucking moron.

Guest nychustla

why do you bother correcting him? i am actually curious. i'm about 90% certain that you're just a dick (10% probablility that you're cranky from not getting enough wang this month). feel free to correect ym garmwe in spellin