Nudie Thin Finn Dry Gray Coated

Mr Fingers

We were shorted the smaller waist sizes at CONTEXT, but we're working on getting more (27, 28, & 29) Also, the Grey Coated fabric was sampled in a much lighter grey color, but came out darker in production. The fabric has streaks of black running along the warp.

get 34 or larger please. there are taller people out there that would like these too!

thanks yaz

Hrm, I don't think I'm a fan of the grey ones- I bought the Slim Jim Black Coated which look sick, but they're going to fade and just look like the grey ones, only cooler with the shiny finish...

i think in context and cultizm are the ultra grey coated ones. like when they came out with the ultra indigo coated there was a small run of indigo (no ultra) coated in austrailia only i think. so this might be like that. i was also looking foward to the lighter ones =[

so these ^ are the samples?

thin_finn_grey_coated.jpg

and this is what they came out looking like?

that suuucks... i'm disappointed. they look just like my black coateds after 6 months.

I think the difference between those two is more due to lighting, etc. The ones I've seen in person are probably right between those two pics in terms of light/darkness.

Guys-

The Grey is indeed a bit darker then sampled, but not to the extent that these two photos would seem to indicate.

The first photo has definitely been color-corrected to accentuate the Grey, and our pics are a bit darker than we had intended, so they appear to be more similar than they are.

Rest assured, these are unmistakably grey.

• 2 weeks later...

i am nudie nubie, please help me out.

i interested in a pair of the black coated TF...

i have no experience with nudie but i understand the TF are one of their skinniest models. i dont want it to be skinny skin-tight around my thigh, and most webstores say to size down 1 to account for stretching, but i dont want to do that if its gonna fit skinny tight on me. i want a slim fit, not skinny. any advice? do these truly run big and sizing down would be ok (not too skinny), or should i just go true to size.

i have a pair of slim jim black coateds

don't know much about the TF cut, but the fabric will stretch. i bought my jim's true to size and they were tightish for the first few days. after about a coupls weeks though, they were much looser. now i wear a belt to prevent waist stretching, though the legs are still stretching i'm sure. so from that, i'd guess that you should size down on the TFs and if theyre too skinny, they won't be for long.

I really wish they didn't have the gigantic low pockets or i'd probably get a pair of black or grey coated. Look nice though.

• 1 month later...