Socks?

Servo2000

Probably an unusual thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any interesting / well-made / thick / thin whatever... socks? Anything caught your eye recently?

I wear buttight slacks / jeans most of the time, and I usually show a good couple of inches of sock since I roll up / crop my pant legs when I wear heeled (dress) shoes. Been sticking mainly with the classic maroon / navy and black on occasion, but I found one interesting pair of these thin navy-blue socks that had really intricate but subtle patterns woven into the sock.

I can't imagine there's too much demand for "designer" socks and honestly, I probably wouldn't buy them, but I'll see if any of you have any suggestions / ideas.

00220m.jpg

More like this, less white nikes.

Where I capture Lanvin socks? How much HP?

Those Lanvin socks aren't out yet. I guess they'll start rolling in with the first stuff from the SS collections.

To answer the topic, I just bought a pair of light-blue - but not turquoise socks from COS (http://www.cosstores.com/). They are quite thin. I can't find them on the homepage, and I'm not at home right now, so I can't take a picture.

I bought them because i too roll up my pants/jeans when I wear dress shoes.

My favourites so far:

Duchamp (superb quality, crazy patterns)

Richard James (good colour combinations)

Falke (great quality solid colour)

Maybe not the most subtle choice and neither of them are thin, but works great for winter and looks good imo.

• 9 months later...