IC/FS/FT: The Stronghold 1895 Slim 32x36 (for people w34)

truestorytravis

*I soaked these again to see if that would improve the fit and make them wearable for me. It did not make a difference for me, but the measurements have changed a bit and this post has been edited to reflect these changes*

I've been raving about these jeans for a while, but lately I've been thinking that they're just not the right fit for me. It breaks my heart, but I want to sell them.

These jeans fit just like KMW Rockers, but without the contoured seat. They are tagged w32, measured 34.5 after soak, and have stretched to about a 36. They would be appropriate for someone with a true 34 or 35 inch waist; I'm a true 34. Measurements below.

I would like to get $160 shipped in U.S. for them (Paypal only please); retail at Context is $285. I haven't worn them very much and the only wear on them (at the front right pocket), as well as the denim itself and some of the many details are visible in this post: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=843481&postcount=292

I would be interested in a trade for jeans with a slim/straight fit in a comparable size.

Measurements in inches:

waist: 16.5

rise: 10.5

thigh: 11.75

knee: 9

hem: 8

Couple of notes:

You can get them hemmed for free by Stronghold, and by the same person who sewed them together no less. I was going to have suspender buttons added and they will do that for free as well.

I want to mention that I have the neat little size tag and booklet that came with these jeans. The book has some cool pictures and explains a little about The Stronghold. Don't be afraid of the large waist measurement they really will fit well on someone with either a 34 or 35 inch natural waist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...