some nyc stores reports ... rogan, loomstate, etc.

Quinnt11

i got an invite to the nike id design studio and i'm going to visit a good friend of mine who just moved to hoboken/jersey city. anyways the bottom line is that i'll have a day to run around in nyc.

i do need another pair of good jeans so i'm looking for a pair of either rogans or loomstates. so i've come to the experts of supertalk to help give me an idea of what stores currently have these jeans in stock.

i plan on hitting up union, nom, henry lehr, and atrium along with the standard kick spots.

so if anyone can tell me which stores would be worthwhile, which to cross off my list, and any others to add to the list i would defintely be grateful.

Don't go to Atrium. The sales people don't know shit and its like a meat-packing plant there for denim. Instead go to Famous Friends. Richard will totally hook-u-up and knows everything there is to know about denim. Also hit up Opening Ceremony, they have awesome cut and sews there.

go to Steven Alan on 103 Franklin Street.

you can't go shopping in manhattan without hitting up SA..

-k