supreme timberlands

rodhall05

well after looking at timberlands at local stores because i need some boots for the winter, i looked at all diffrent brands aswell. i really like the wtaps boots but they way are too much money.

i look n find the field boots there about 120 i then find the supreme field boots for 180.

anyone know the quality or got pictures of them wearing any of the supreme boots im torn between all 3 colorways.

mostly the cream and black ones.

or the black and brown ones. lol its a decent boot for a decent price that u didnt need to camp out for it which is nice.

These things were ruined by the god awful leopard print on the hell.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/timberland.htm

for pics

*edit

Honestly if you're going to go with field boots just get the classic beef and broccoli and avoid having your sexuality called into question

it's possible the fabric is made out of nylon as opposed to the canvas fabric on the standard model (which i never examined too closely) but other than the faux fur not really. other details include lasered world famous logo on the heel and custom red insoles with the std kruger font going across both insoles.

they were 148+ tax retail btw. the irony being if they were atmos dunks with the same design scheme they'd retail for 180 and sell out within days

it's possible the fabric is made out of nylon as opposed to the canvas fabric on the standard model (which i never examined too closely) but other than the faux fur not really.

Yeah, after comparing them to the regular field boots, the side paneling on the Supreme versions are made from gusseted nylon rather than the standard mesh.