australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

anyone recommend a good white-boy-hair stylist? i got curls. cbd / se melb.

again. my trusty barber just ain't cutting it (pun) with my long hair and i ain't paying 100 for herr blick, however good he may be.

cbd? anyone?

fur is no good. had some average cuts there and its pretty pricey. also that barber in the city aint too good either.

you have to go to "Royal Crown Barbers" on Glenferrie Road. Call up about an hour before you want to go in. They will put your name on a chalkboard and when you get there you pretty much jump straight into the chair. Dale is especially good.

Owned by a couple of young guys. It has a rockabilly old school barber vibe to it. Check it out

Edited by jakie

thanks guys. although i've heard of a few questionable experiences at fur, hawthorn is too far out of my way and dr follicles is plainly shit. the two times i've been, both times cut by some clueless backpacker.

thanks guys. although i've heard of a few questionable experiences at fur, hawthorn is too far out of my way and dr follicles is plainly shit. the two times i've been, both times cut by some clueless backpacker.

which one did you go to? I have never heard bad things about the one on gertrude

another question. anywhere to buy riri zippers locally?

there is an agent that officially represents riri in Australia, i forget which one but can check at work. I don't know if they keep any instock though or if it is all made to order. probably the later with these guys but surely there is somewhere else?

Looking to offload this CCP fencing (original JUICY Leather, EM reorder, SZ46, superb condition - hasn't been broken in yet), and would definitely prefer an Australian buyer. Local pickup possible in Melbourne from June. Haven't made a formal listing yet, but get in touch if you're interested. Cheers

24eaq9s.jpg

Edited by share the fantasy

anyone has seen the store called crossover down in swanston st? I saw mastermind, nbhd + comme over there but the shop hasnt opened yet. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

also penis do you know the tall breezy azn girl who is always floating around the t building. normally wearing a leopard print jumper and heels? am I am the only crushin on her hard?? lolz

i don't think i seen her... but i will now keep a look out in/around t-labzzz

Edited by penis

anyone has seen the store called crossover down in swanston st? I saw mastermind, nbhd + comme over there but the shop hasnt opened yet. Anyone?

They've opened, but have strange operating hours. The owner opens whenever he feels like.