australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i got it real cheap from y!.. 800+ for the camera. :o exclude fee + shipping tho.. but it's sure cheaper than what it's listing now in ebay.

I like the look of the panasonic LX3 - sure it's not as pretty as the ricoh or leica, but it takes damn good pictures for the price. I've decided I'm too lazy to carry a dSLR around. Same concept as side-zips.

SS09 velcro version Ivan? curious about how well the high collar works if it's a softer leather, the SS08 jut didn't hold it's shape as well as the more rigid washed leather for FW08 and FW09.

nice one wept, good to hear you went for the XS. I knew you'd be disappointed with it if you got an S or M, always size down on drkshdw jawns if possible.

Word from Augusta aswell, will have details and prices soon i hope!

D I dont think it will be possible to get the Tee's out tomorrow. The shipment is meant to be hitting sydney today ( so ive just been told its not there yet even though tracking says so )

But next day delivery will be had so dont stress sir :)

I have emailed all the RO stores, but the only thing they have thus far is the one I posted a few pages back (also in the sz RO thread), which is the mohair/new wool version. And it's hard to tell from the pics what it's like. Though it looks great on the runway (if they are the same, that is).

Picked up the jacket, its incredible. The leather is amazing. And yeah it's the SS09 velcro version and it fits really well, perfect for summer. If I wanted to layer heavily I would def need the M. The soft leather makes the high-collar sit really nicely imo (both open and zipped). If I hadn't tried it on at Assin I would never have bought one.

Snaf also sent the jacket in a BBS garment bag, which is a nice touch, and will no doubt get some wear.

Fit pics tonight

the collection would be delivered in multiple parts (heavier coats later in the season), have patience mang as I'm sure a lot of stores will have picked up the better coats.

same calf leather as the one at assin? that one wasn't super soft and thin like the lambskin so the collar would still sit properly. looking forward to the pics. icon14.gif

d, u should get jut in all 3 colors too. :P

haha, nah mang the only colour I want a leather jacket in is black (and one in red ;)). not crazy about grey, brown, olive, white, green, blue, yellow, burgundy, etc. for a leather jacket.

haha, nah mang the only colour I want a leather jacket in is black (and one in red ;)). not crazy about grey, brown, olive, white, green, blue, yellow, burgundy, etc. for a leather jacket.

red is definitely a good buy d, one of a kind. too bad the sz2 in y! got snapped. but the pricing > me likes.

dont mind grey and olive colour tho.. but black is definitely the most desired and safest colour.

I like the look of the panasonic LX3 - sure it's not as pretty as the ricoh or leica, but it takes damn good pictures for the price. I've decided I'm too lazy to carry a dSLR around. Same concept as side-zips.

LX3 and DLux 3 are essentially the same thing.

0 it'd be about $15 for airmail, $20 for registered post international.

LX3 and DLux 3 are essentially the same thing.

LX3 and d-lux 4 are essentially the same camera, just the lumix doesn't come with a sexy red dot haha.