australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

wtf no i dont?! i go 2-3 times a week just to make sure i dont develop love handles and shit. also gf is coming to syd this week so i've just been going more frequent lately :P

good fkn cop eddie. cant wait to handle julius leather irl. fit pics asap!

RE: sweats - i've just been rocking a pair by "vandalist" .. some korean designer? got it from singapore for like $100. nice drop crotch (not too severe) and slim thru the legs. i wear it a lot to go for quick food/groceries shopping etc. very comfy.

man Ray's RO boots look so damn good.

lulz, would have cost you 117,075 yen + EMS shipping if you used fromjapan ed ;). good cop anyway, hope you're as small as me otherwise "RAIDASU booking of the season I have purchased at auction in tears because we could not fit in size to very tight.". I wouldn't call it a grail per se (not up there with some of julius' classic designs), although it is possibly the tightest leather jacket they've ever made haha.

ray's RO boots are stunning, nicer shape than the current boots imo although the crepe sole does look more sturdy on the new combats.

yah i stopped intense workouts for the love of jawnz. It's ok to develop some muscle but you can go to far, as i did. I don't think it looks pretty. I lost 80% of it when i stopped training for 4 months and just went running or did cardio workouts.

so today I thought I'd take ajax's approach and wear my dress pants to work instead of my black lizzies. loving the different feel.. kind've inspired by the recent lad musician images haha.

that being said, now I really want a pair that is tight and stacks up with a slightly thicker/breathable material. (similar to arj's label??) Also hate how the pockets flare out slightly... so a cut slightly into the groin as opposed to veritcally with the seam would also be perfect.

anyone got suggestions??? or arj sell me yours haha.

also great cop on the yurius ed, love that jacket.

looking good to me bt, all systems go?

nice cop Ivan, those boots look so much better after they've been beaten up a bit like that. even the crepe sole has grown on me, would be just like wearing sneakers around lol.

btw after all this talk of pants, does anyone know if it's possible to have the waist taken in on a pair of pants without messing up the fit? I know it's an easy job to have them let out by an inch or two but lad pants seem to run big in the waist, but otherwise the fit looks so fucking on point:

2209574_29.jpg

thanks for the info T, everything else about those pants looks perfect. low rise (22cm), slim leg (16cm) and high quality fabric, will probably cop if I need another suit (hoping I will :o).

heh, I'd go with B too but what are your chances of finding them J? ;) I've been looking for a pair on and off for over a year now...

what do you guys think of these inverted dick flap tees? fit and length look good, the cut is interesting too imo:

2209709_27.jpg