australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

lookbook shot of the waxed coat:

coordinate012hr2.jpg

retailed for about 100k yen, but got it for about 70k + proxy fees and shipping. got it from a webstore that still had one tucked away haha.

jbone I'll shoot you a pm with bt's bank account details, make sure you take screen shots of the transactions and email them to him.

looking forward to seeing the other pieces bt picks up from the FW09 obscur collection :cool:.

unfortunately there won't be any more cotton/cashmere CM pieces until the ss collection starts to arrive in late august...

so obscur jackets will arrive around the same time as the upcoming season? hopefully I can fit in to the gang too, if I get round to putting a deposit down for the 3zips...

Curious to see what, if any changes, are made to the CM double layer long and short sleeve tees

cale did mention them sourcing some different fabrics, as well as having a combination of fabrics for some tees such as having a sheer layer as well as a more substantial layer. hoping he can push for them to cut an XS, tailoring is too much trouble for tees with twisted seams and such...

cale did mention them sourcing some different fabrics, as well as having a combination of fabrics for some tees such as having a sheer layer as well as a more substantial layer. hoping he can push for them to cut an XS, tailoring is too much trouble for tees with twisted seams and such...

I could image a tailor laughing at you if you brought the current tees in, with two layers joined at neck and shoulders, inward twisting seams, and such soft fabric...

haha, yeah that's exactly what I thought when I was thinking about taking them in T. unfortunately the S untwisted itself after a few minutes of wear as it was too big for me, fingers crossed for an XS...

yeah jbone it's that same coat, looks better on tyler though (everything looked kinda whack on komakino's old model...)

I know this may be pushing it slightly, but do you think we could have the jackets numbered? Seeing as it is such a special order, numbering each individually would be a nice touch. And for the sake of argument they could be numbered as they are produced in size order, from smallest to largest.

just a thought...

Still in bed man! haha heading to the office right now. All replies will be sent within the next hour hopefully.

take your time Bt! We've got until 5pm tomorrow dont we? :P

I know this may be pushing it slightly, but do you think we could have the jackets numbered? Seeing as it is such a special order, numbering each individually would be a nice touch. And for the sake of argument they could be numbered as they are produced in size order, from smallest to largest.

just a thought...

as good as this may sounds, it will just create a major headache...

I can imagine how its gonna cause them unwanted troubles though. wouldn't they need to do the tags individually according to the unique number of each jacket? that could be costly as normally with tags and such they order in such a large number to keep the cost down.

Haha funny you ask this, ive already started organizing the tags and to have the jackets individually numbered.

Requesting numbers per jacket is another thing. And DJI Has called dibs on number 07 if its possible.

Was meant to be a surprise, thanks ivan ahhaha