australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yo TTT, i'd be cautious about ordering those RO's because i don't want oki-ni to mark the value incorrect and then have to pay import taxes and shit. But if you want them i'll contact oki-ni and make sure they don't fuck up like they did for me.

Sizing wise a 11uk will fit you fine, people say that RO's run a little large but i think its established that this seasons actually run a little small. I dunno, i am US10.5 and my uk10 RO's fit me perfectly.

ahh yeh, they kinda looked a little off, was wondering about that..

some more DBSS boots.. These were the super distressed ones i was talking about a while ago but i couldn't find the pics.. Just found my thumbdrive (thank goodness, thought i had lost it:()

P10107559f6.jpg

P10107585dc.jpg

P1010788c80.jpg

^Teh volleys:)

you interested in copping that Ivan? I tried that on in Japon.. Was fairly heavily reduced but still not near sanity levels

Yeah, i think its spectacular. I want either that or that RO coat that 50 posted. What was it like in person? And how much was it at the reduced price?

Got my drkshdw blackety waxed jeans and T from beardown today. They jeans are really quite slim and a nice cut, but I think for this particular cut I could have sized down to a 30. They also have a bit more stretch than the detroits. Trying to decide whether or not to keep them or continue looking for detroits in a 31...

Aight after DJI found me the buttero boots (that fell through) I am set on finding a nice pair of boots for the winter. Something along those lines in a size 12-13, 45-46. Anyone have any suggestions?

i would recommend these personally T! Not that i have any but i want some ):

25it550.jpg

S/S07 but yeh F/W and S/S08 would be ace to. Those julius boots i would also suggest, they look pretty rad, and would suit you perfectly imo.. Do you think 6'2 could pull those off?

not surprised the hare boots didn't last long, they're made from artificial leather too afaik...

Yeah quality was friggen horrid, but the design worked. Cant expect much for the price of them haha they are pretty much free

I think boots depend on your legs more than your height. as long as your legs aren't short for your body and arent too muscular / fat, I think they could definitely work - they are japanese after all!