Giuliano Fujiwara Pea Coat Size 46 Like New Uber Rare]

Guest Aarendil

Guest Aarendil

Hey

not very active as a member here but I lurk from times to times.I'm a serious seller (needless to say but still)

you guys might have seen it elsewhere,but the pic is mine.

sanstitre2uf3.jpg

I'm about to die at the idea of sending it to someone else but either it is 2 inches too short or I'm 2 inches too tall,anyway the silhouette is wrong.F*ck it

Price NWT in Paris' boutique is around 1200 euros (1800+usd).I'm asking 850 EUROS.

da measurements (in cms)

go.

Guest Aarendil

well yoh05 I don't think I'd have to prove that this peacoat is mine so you have to believe.Some people on another forum thought that it was a model's pic,well.

ok so I'm 191cm tall (around 6"3 I think),and the reason I'm selling it,which is not shown on the pic above,is that I think it's too short even with my somewhat long torso.I'd need something like 2" longer (someone give me money for nip tuck),definitely.Kind of wrong proportions in my liking

oh and I forgot to say that there is a small belt in the back,would make it even more fitted (like 2 or 3cm tighter at waist).I'll take pic tomorrow afternoon.

FOR RETRORED : I am 38,5" chest and it is tight on me when I button all 3 buttons.Fits better when last button is buttoned like on my pic.