Boots

ok

wore them all day today - love them! for those who asked - size down 1.

Have you seen the prices on the other pieces from Hope on Revolve? I looked at the Hope Webshop, and, while they are certainly pricy, they top out at about 400 euro, inclusive of VAT, which translates to about 500 dollars. The Revolve guys are offering the same jacket at roughly 2x that price. I think it has to do with the euro being at a far less prime exchange rate now, than it was a while ago. But still, the fact that I can probably email the Hope webshop, arrange for them to deliver to USA, pay customs/shipping/etc, and then still have a couple hundred left over instead of buying other stuff from Revolve is crazy.

My thanks again for the hook up on this.

fake edit: hmm from may to now, it jumped 0.6 dollar = 1 euro to .8 dollar = 1 euro, which makes Revolve's pricing a little more understandable

fake edit 2: when did they pick up Hope's contract? They're also stocking CoN and other superfuture favorites....I remember back when they just had crappy mall brands...crazy!

^^^I love those too, but are they only available in JP? Can't find them on any US websites, anybody care to shed some light, would love to grab a pair. Thanks.

Like kunk said a few pages back, you could probably have it ordered at a red wings store or retailer. I got my 8130's by getting them ordered in at a red wings store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong section! Never started a thread on here before! And I couldn't find one on the search facility

I've been hunting down a pair of black lace up boots for a while but cant find any? Can anyone recommend any?

Post pics of your boots as well, lace up boots are the best footwear ever!

ladyslongkipbk.jpg

Moto (Japanese) here. This is a ladies boot, but the men's is much the same. No idea what they cost or where to kop. I think I want a pair of everything on the site. Would strangle a sack full of kittens to get a pair of Motos...

Also, Augusta is stocked in a shop near where I live. (Some sort of offshoot of Carpe Diem I believe) Can't bear to check them out. A $2k pair of boots is the last thing I need.

• 1 month later...