Boots

ok

Yo guys need some help.

I am ordering the Ann Demeulemeester con Boots.

95357_2.jpg

According to Browns wher ei am ordering them size 45 is a size 10.

I am a size 44 in CP's.

Does anyone have any idea on what the fit is?

Bout to drop 1300$ AUD so i want them to fit.

Sadly they just sold out of the 44's so its either 45's or im all out of luck :(

Yo guys need some help.

I am ordering the Ann Demeulemeester con Boots.

95357_2.jpg

According to Browns wher ei am ordering them size 45 is a size 10.

I am a size 44 in CP's.

Does anyone have any idea on what the fit is?

Bout to drop 1300$ AUD so i want them to fit.

Sadly they just sold out of the 44's so its either 45's or im all out of luck :(

where in aus are you? if your in Melbourne Assin has these i'm pretty sure, so you could go try them on

01sa7.jpg

x-posted from recent purchases.

my dad passed on his old army boots to me. considering they are 30 years old, worn almost every day for about 4 years, they are in really good condition.

Thats pretty sweet, what branch was he in?

He was in the Army as a doctor for about 4 years I think. Luckily he never had to be in combat but was almost needed for the first gulf war. Then he was in the national guard for like 10 years after that.

he gave me those boots, and said that when he found his jump boots (similar to these but with a cap toe) I could have those too. he also randomly gave me a bullet proof vest that his friend gave him.

1fwaiq.jpg

Since we're on the subject of handed down military boots, these are service boots dated 1962. The soles are still in great condition. The insides are pretty rough on the feet, so I need to figure out a better situation for them.

hopxmz4v1yx0.jpg

Those of you still looking for black boots should check out these HOPE boots on Revolve. They clearly incorrectly priced all of the HOPE stuff (they have already taken down the women's stuff to I assume fix the pricing) and you can get these boots for $340 ($238 if you get the 30% off new customer discount). These boots retail for about $575 in Sweden and look and feel even better in person. They also have a couple of pairs of HOPE shoes on there as well.

Hope I didn't blow the spot for anyone.

thanks for the info, ahk. I saw those on revolve and bookmarked the link till i could find out more about the brand. They're pretty nice looking, especially for the price. I want to start a new account to get 30% instead of just the 15% one available. I still like the w&h service boots, but those are great for the price. Do you know how they are size wise?

thanks for the info, ahk. I saw those on revolve and bookmarked the link till i could find out more about the brand. They're pretty nice looking, especially for the price. I want to start a new account to get 30% instead of just the 15% one available. I still like the w&h service boots, but those are great for the price. Do you know how they are size wise?

yeah, they are really great boots at a great price (especially if you can get the 30% off). if you are thinking about getting a pair i would act fast because they have already raised the prices on all of the women's stuff. at least put them in your shopping cart. that's what my girlfriend did with a pair of the women's shoes and even after they took them down to fix the price, she was still able to buy them at the low price because they were in her cart. I tried them on in Stockholm and they fit about a size big. The HOPE webshop also says they fit a size big.

should have them at the red wing stores or the store can order them for you. go to redwingshoes.com and check the store locator.

Anybody know where I can get red wing 8130 boots in size 13? I read somewhere that they were exclusive to japan or something but I see a lot of pics of people who have them on here. Do they sell them at red wings stores in North America or are they still japan exclusives?

img25532323.jpg

Anybody know where I can get red wing 8130 boots in size 13? I read somewhere that they were exclusive to japan or something but I see a lot of pics of people who have them on here. Do they sell them at red wings stores in North America or are they still japan exclusives?

img25532323.jpg

This website sells 13D:

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?gen=m&pcid=13594

just saw this. i'm very happy with them but docs take a bit to break in. first 10-15 wearings hurt your dogs pretty bad.

yeah dude, guess i'll be coppin...I used to rock the shit out of these when I was STREET PUNX, I know how that shit is....used to do weird shit to break em in, like wear them in the shower.

^and those grensons look sick.

grenson is great, cop

Those of you still looking for black boots should check out these HOPE boots on Revolve. They clearly incorrectly priced all of the HOPE stuff (they have already taken down the women's stuff to I assume fix the pricing) and you can get these boots for $340 ($238 if you get the 30% off new customer discount). These boots retail for about $575 in Sweden and look and feel even better in person. They also have a couple of pairs of HOPE shoes on there as well.

Hope I didn't blow the spot for anyone.

Thanks ahk1979!!

i couldn't resist - too good of a deal - so i jumped on these :

2977400959_5c387d96a5_o.jpg

first time ordering from revolve - superb service and super fast international shipping!! will buy from them again.