Is the trash past its prime?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Is the trash past its prime?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngteam

can the trash go through a twenty-four hour period where someone doesn't start a stupid-ass thread about the trash or its regulars?

"has the trash seen its best days?"

"are the mods doing a good job?"

"do people like me here?"

"if sufu was the canadian parliament, who would represent which province?"

if the trash were a bitch, she'd be self-involved, dim, lazy and narcissistic. she'd probably have a name like whitney.

in conclusion, who gives a rat's ass.

if the trash were a bitch, she'd be self-involved, dim, lazy and narcissistic. she'd probably have a name like whitney.

damn homie, whats your problem with the lovely whitney. shes been nothing but nice to me so i have no problems with her but you got hella post talking shit. when or howd she wrong you.

1) being a sufu member for at least three months; or 2) having green rep; or 3) having a post count of at least 100.

although i agree that this is a good idea there are flaws that need to be worked out.

1) i've seen members from 06' that don't contribute anything useful to the trash and other forums in general. take Zach Effron for example, whenever he needs to know what brand a celebrity is wearing he opens up another useless thread. obviously this guy isn't learning the rules.

2) having one green box isn't saying much. (i often play a game i made up called mini minya and depending on my mood i would - or + a grey box user) i would say have anywhere between 3-4 green boxes so without a doubt someone agrees or likes the user

3) edmond. not to jump on the band wagon but at one point he had 1000 post and 1 green box. i think that clearly shows how useful his 1000 post were.

fix these problems and i would vote for datasupa and OMC's bill when it hits congress. just hope Bush doesn't veto it :P