Craigslist Casual Encounters!!!!

hamburglar

ewwwwwwww.

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Your Secret Admirer

P.S. I'm single with no kids. All the diapers are from my grandmother who lives with me.

lul this is so the best. just the cherry on top

no but serious someone has got to contact one of these ppl and post up the most absurb conversations being like " oh ya baby id use that zucchini till it breaks brought about with the fury of a thousand gazelles"

lets taste each other now - w4m - 20

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-07-01, 10:53AM EDT

I'm hoping I can find the right guy to fulfill my fantasies online. I want a guy that can bring out my wild side and isn't afraid to try new things. I've been a badgirl and flaked on a lot of my responsibilities. I loved how my daddy would punish me after I did wrong, can you punish me? Daddy? If you're good there will be a second time promise. I'm ready to see you now the nuder the better.

someone has an incest problem ?

lul this is so the best. just the cherry on top

no but serious someone has got to contact one of these ppl and post up the most absurb conversations being like " oh ya baby id use that zucchini till it breaks brought about with the fury of a thousand gazelles"

Why is it a problem, especially considering she found the solution. I'd spank that ass till it's bright red.

Wanting to have fun - w4m - 34

Date: 2008-07-18, 12:04PM CDT

Im seeking someone who I can talk to for hours and feel totally comfortable around and be myself with. I know what I like and I stick to it. I just want to meet a cool guy to hang out maybe more whatever. Right now, i want a big, hard, throbbing cock to suck on and fill me. Thanks for reading.

College Gurl Seeking Thug - w4m - 22

Date: 2008-07-18, 11:34AM CDT

I'm a thick thuggurl lookin for adventure, energy, and fun. I have golden eyes, (no shit) long curly brown hair, and a phat rabbit. :) I'm look specifically for any african-americans, mixed is okay..Doesn't hafta be serious, but I'm NOT lookin for a bullshitta either. Someone to smoke a Dutch wit and chill.

Guest Hopfer

My last girlfriend used to call me daddy and talk about how she's a whore and needs to be punished as I deep dicked her from behind and held her arms back.

• 2 months later...

Gang bang the beauty queen - w4m - 29 (emeryville)

Date: 2008-09-24, 12:43PM PDT

This is for real, no flakes needed.

I'm putting together a gang bang for a friend. She is a very attractive, 29 year old, past beauty pageant winner. I need 20 guys. That's right. She wants 3 guys at a time to do her in all three holes, switching from hole to hole, coming on her, in her. Then the next three guys. Like the ad says, gang bang. Pound her hard, spank her, phuque her.

Required:

1)You must be between 23 and 35 years of age. I'll be doing the screening.

2) You don't necessarily have to be height weight proportionate. That's right. I'll be selecting a cross section of guys. Some will be in shape, some won't. Remember, you have to be able to get it up and enjoy the girl in this group of men.

3) You must be perfectly healthy and be able to prove it.

4) She will be doing a visual inspection of every guy before the fun begins.

4) You must be able to follow guidelines, (what she likes and doesn't), be able to perform while being watched in a large group of guys, and BE SOBER. No drugs, no alcohol.

5) This is not going to happen over night. Take a guess at how many horny guys are out there that would like to do this. You must be patient as we go through all the e-mails we'll get.

6) So we know you read through the entire ad you must use the phrase, "Bang the Beauty" as the subject in your e-mail.

This is totally a real deal. It will take us some time to coordinate, but once we have the guys we need, it will be on and possibly be a recurring event. It's up to you. Take the time to follow through, be patient, and you could be participating in and watching this great event, live.

Our lines are open.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cas/853717599.html

• 2 weeks later...

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cas/874374000.html

$1000 to witness your natural bodily functions - m4w - 30 (Ann arbor hotel)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2008-10-10, 5:18PM EDT

This is an absolute non-b.s. post. Please be for real if you respond. I am an attractive professional male, Ivy league grad, based in NYC but travel to Detroit area often, conservative on the outside, looking for something very specific.

I've had a curiosity for quite some time about a college-aged pretty girl “going to the bathroom” while I watch (#1 and #2). I would want you to lay on the bed and do this while I masturbate (and hopefully this would be an erotic experience for you too!). Nothing more desired or expected. I would assist you in going #2 with a relaxing enema.

I’m offering a significant sum of money (all cash) so forgive me if I’m a bit specific and choosy. I’m looking for someone *pretty*, *fit*, *intelligent*, and *professional* (or a student). Which means you should send a face picture, tell me your age, and a bit about what you do.

I’ll provide more details when you respond. (and who knows, perhaps we could work out an ongoing “arrangement” or repeat encounters if we’re both comfortable)

Experience must be absolutely discreet for both of us.