User Lacquered

fiction

Hey I was wondering if anyone has done any business with this user? Did you receive the items you bought? I saw he was selling a bunch of other items and I just want to make sure that he is legit and that I will actually receive my sneakers.

Thank you

(This is not to discredit lacquered, I hope things will end up working out. However, I do want to see if people have any feedback on this user's selling history.)

Hey I was wondering if anyone has done any business with this user? Did you receive the items you bought? I saw he was selling a bunch of other items and I just want to make sure that he is legit and that I will actually receive my sneakers.

Thank you

(This is not to discredit lacquered, I hope things will end up working out. However, I do want to see if people have any feedback on this user's selling history.)

Answers: Yes and yes.

Yup he is legit. Just PM him. I am sure he will let you know why there is a delay.

I don't mean to ruin your business as I said in my initial post (just read it all and you'll see ;) ). I just don't have much more time to waste on waiting for the shoes. Sorry if you feel that I just want to ruin your business, I just wanted to make sure that there is no reason for me to distrust you. Again, sorry. Lacquered has answered all my pms and has acted politely throughout this wait...