Shoulder Bags

Servo2000

Personally, specifically looking for not-too-pricey slim bags that can go over the shoulder and land around the waist.

avion1jb0.jpg

Something along these lines but preferably intended to land a little lower (although this would work for me since I'm rather short, but it's kind of $$$). I'd like to wear it under a coat (it's a Spiewak, looks somewhat Final-Home esque) but still can dress up somewhat since I usually wear my coat over white button-ups. Don't really mind if it's not leather since I imagine that will keep it cheaper as long as it's fairly clean looking.

I may end up breaking down and buying the one in the photo considering how nice it looks.

Personally, specifically looking for not-too-pricey slim bags that can go over the shoulder and land around the waist.

avion1jb0.jpg

Something along these lines but preferably intended to land a little lower (although this would work for me since I'm rather short, but it's kind of $$$). I'd like to wear it under a coat (it's a Spiewak, looks somewhat Final-Home esque) but still can dress up somewhat since I usually wear my coat over white button-ups. Don't really mind if it's not leather since I imagine that will keep it cheaper as long as it's fairly clean looking.

I may end up breaking down and buying the one in the photo considering how nice it looks.

The bag is beautiful. There was a similar looking margiela one on ebay last month

• 4 months later...
Thats a girl.

ya i said "i am really digging the girl in the first pic" in suckdick's supermarket thread, but then both wing and suckdick claimed that it was actually a dude, which made me feel miserable. :(

"he" has black manicure on "his" fingernails and is wearing a lot of rings ... >_< wing, how do u know for sure thats a dude?

Firstlove, cant identify it but looks like a bit like this one....not sure if you are interested in it, the stuff in it laid a bit odd so it got a bit slight odd shape

bag2izzuein0.th.jpg

not really feeling this one. thanks though. keep it coming =]

edit: can someone also tell me which type of bag i'm looking for?

is it supposed to be called a "messenger bag" ? "shoulder bag" ?

sry i'm not good with terms =/

Anyone got any ideas for a big, huge, slouchy black bag that I can throw all my shit into?

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread, Servo.

same here. just like the one in the picture i posted. color in black and slouchy like that, but not HUGE, but big or medium would be nice.

geekbonchic, you might like this one by CON.

i only wish the strap was longer and maybe a bit smaller.

CON+SAVE+THE+WORLD+bag.JPG

if you look at their lookbook, the strap seems too short.

http://www.chroniclesofnever.com/downloads/LOOK_book_.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

It's not a purse it's a European carry on ! lol or some shi from Seinfeld

I just carry a bag around the city that is way too big for the amount of tools I carry, makes it hard to chill on my downtime and it gets a bit cumbersome. Just need something that is more form fitting for lack of a better word. i may just use an old camera bag of mine.

I just carry a bag around the city that is way too big for the amount of tools I carry, makes it hard to chill on my downtime and it gets a bit cumbersome. Just need something that is more form fitting for lack of a better word. i may just use an old camera bag of mine.

what tools are you carrying around? tent and folding chairs for camping out in front of Supleeeeme??