ONE WEEK SALE: Junya Watanabe, Visvim, Pam, Undefeated.

red

combining my two threads. accepting offers and price drops on some items.

• ONE WEEK SALE: will be going to japan next weekend, so these are only going to be for sale this week.
  • add $6 for shipping in US. PM me first if you are in another country.
  • all items are authentic.
  • measurements upon request.
  • pictures are not mine, or are old pictures. dont have my camera at the moment.
  • paypal only.
  • feel free to ask questions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAM BEETHOVEN TEE

purple

size M

asking $47

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNDEFEATED ALLOVER PRINT POCKET TEE- the picture is a bit overexposed, making it look lighter than it really is, and all those little specks on it are just feathers from my blanket. very thick fabric that they used on the shirt.

black

size M

asking $37

2051714006_20ba7a9cdd_b.jpg

2050930421_f9dca758d6_b.jpg

JUNYA WATANABE x VANSON MOTORCYCLE JACKET- most of you probably know how i recieved the wrong jacket and what not. its really a fucking sick jaket, and i was thinking about keeping it anyways, but its too small on me. the leather is fucking thick and sturdy as hell, so its probably going to have a reeeaaally long lifeand will probably take any beating you give it. its the only thing hanging in my black closet right now, and it looks like it was made for batman. and when you wear it, you feel like kicking some ass. seriously. ill take pictures once i find my damn camera battery charger. comes with one year warranty.

black

size s

asking $OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

VISVIM G. ALPINE- fucking sick pair of boots. really rugged. ive actually been thinking about selling these, but every time ive made a FS thread, ive convinced myself that money is only money, and these wont be available again, so ive kept them. until now. this time, i need money. anyways, the price is so low because they are slightly used. they are in really really good condition though. theres a tiny (seriously. its tiny) cut on the inside heel of the left shoe, and a small black mark on the outer heel of the same shoe, but neither are noticeable at all. as you can see in the scan, retail was about $400.

olive

size 10 (but visvims are oversized. fit 10.5-11)

asking $OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLD

heres a scan of the image that made me fall in love with the boots:

from mens non-no

old pics: