fs: visvim 9.5 & 10

itsmedeka

rules

local pickups are fine

paypal only !!!!!!!!!! (must be verified w/ confirmed address)

contact

aim: heyitsdeka

email: [email protected]

references

search my name on here im 100000% legit.

paypal verified user

ebay user name "itsmedeka909" (+75 feedback)

visvim kiefer-mid cypher in burgundy color size 9.5 brand new $250 shipped + paypal fee.

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

visvim fbt ancestor in sand color size 10 worn lightly $250 + shipping & paypal fee. (denim stains in last pic which are very faint cannot be seen when jeans/pants are worn. aside from that these are in prestine condition)

soooooooooold to "ringydingydingdang"

is it me or is there something not right about letting Nakamura scribble on the front of your new kiefers?

visvim - proving that the cost of innovation is the having to go through lots of very very VERY bad ideas

all pm's replied to.

bump for legitness and nice shoes ;)

you ever going to let go your logan mids?

ill think about it ;)

Ancestors fit like normal FBTs dont htey?

I tried tehm on long time ago and cant remember.

these fit more like 10.5-11

http://www.hypebeast.com/2006/12/visvim-kiefer-mid-cypher

for those wondering why it says "Capital"

thanks goat :)

Just to double check, but visvim runs about half a size larger then usual right? i'm a 9.5 in nike's....

depends on the model

http://www.hypebeast.com/2006/12/visvim-kiefer-mid-cypher

for those wondering why it says "Capital"

to pick up on a slightly old topic...

that link does not describe at all what the writing on the toe means. my guess is that it is supposed to read "fuck the exclusive capital creativity" as it reads in the group photo.

"fuck the exclusive capital creativity" as in "lets put all this bullshit about selling the idea of individuality and exclusiveness through apparel and footwear to rest."

dont get me wrong, i agree, but last time i checked Visvim and many (not all) of those affiliated with the brand (creators, shop owners, customers) are cashing in on that idea. Cashing in literally and cashing in as a form of social status within the fashion realm.

i also am a fan of and own pieces of their collections.