lacquered holiday sales: rare dior homme stuffs!

lacquered

Okay, gonna head up to HK for this holiday, need to sell some stuffs that I barely wore, to fund for some new stuffs when Im there. So if you see anything you like PM me, its for a good cause, gentlemen!:D

1. dior homme votc red & black t shirt in size S. Even though Hedi no longer work at dior, hes still found wearing this classic t shirt he designed back during 2004 fall/winter. Heres a couple of pics of Hedi wearing it at a concert and his young american exhibition.

32555tg4.jpg

74435236uk0.jpg

img0567su2.jpg

img0568ap7.jpg

infamous 'bee' logo discreetly placed on the black border, a very nice touch!

img0570ev0.jpg

img0571dn2.jpg

leather epaulets, a nice detail that is no longer found in current dior tees.

img0575zv6.jpg

Condition is like new. Asking $250USD. First come first serve basis:)

2. Solitaire corsage. Hedi's first collection for dior. Hand made delicately in France, by the famous Lesage (who do coutures for Chanel). With a leather strap thats dangling down, here the runway pic to have a better idea how its supposed to be worn:

00002l1ej3.jpg

img0235ni8.jpg

img0236fp7.jpg

Condition is new. Asking only $380USD, for such a rare item.:)

3. votc suede boots, size 42.5eu. Will fit those who wear size 10 to 10.5us size nikes. Almost all of the models wear this for the votc runway. A classic boots that will be perfect for winter!

img0998sy0.jpg

img0999xx0.jpg

img1000wk6.jpg

Condition is new. Asking $400USD. Again, if you know bout dior homme, no boots is priced around what Im asking for. Boots usually go for around $800 to 900! Grab this bargain:)

4. Distressed claw mark jeans. From ss05 collection. These are the basic items from dior homme, so its reproduced every year and do not go on sale. But one thing i do notice is the quality of the fadeness and the details that are lacking, from the currently released ones. Please look at the pictures and you will know what I mean:)

img0878sq4.jpg

img0880hm4.jpg

img0881qw1.jpg

img0882xr2.jpg

img0888si1.jpg

notice the 'claw' mark is not as straight as the currently released ones, shows that this is hand applied!

img0889db8.jpg

Tagged a 29. Made in Japan.Hem is 19cm. Condition, like new. Probably worn once or twice. Asking $400USD. A steal:)

5. ''Strip" bleu clair waxed jeans. The holy grail of all dior homme jeans. Only released in limited quantity for the strip period and discontinued ever since! If you guys wanna invest your money, this is it:D!!!

img0995tn9.jpg

img0990in4.jpg

on the calf area of the back jeans, under the honeycombs, theres two "U" like distressing, this extra details is only for the limited bleu clair from strip!

img0988bo4.jpg

img0987gx4.jpg

img0979oy5.jpg

img0986ot7.jpg

img0984hh7.jpg

wax coating is even found inside the jeans!!!

although some of you who has been into the dior brand for a longer time would probably know this, that the wax coating first released during luster was very thick and rich. Current ones are thin and nothing compared to the luster and strip period! This is why the dior purists are always talking bout the good old days of luster and strip!

These wax bleu clair are the rare color thats has been discontinued for good. The black and the dark blue ones are still re produced ever year (although of lower details!).

Tagged a size 29, in new condition, probably worn once or twice. Asking $1100USD. A bargain it is!:)

I'm hoping to sell these before this week though, as to come up with funds for my HK trip, if they dont sell this week then, Im just gonna keep these and not get anything new in HK:o

Damn! If I dont wear size 30 to 31 jeans I would get them. Maybe not the 1 grand jeans.

You should sell them to get new stuff in HK. You may not find cheaper DH stuff in HK but variety should be there.

Damn! If I dont wear size 30 to 31 jeans I would get them. Maybe not the 1 grand jeans.

You should sell them to get new stuff in HK. You may not find cheaper DH stuff in HK but variety should be there.

Variety of the new stuffs you mean? They all should be pretty much gone by now (at least the popular items/sizes) with the sale thats going on right now!

I think you might be able to fit in the 29 distressed claw mark jeans from ss05. Its a bit looser than my other 29s. I think it fits more more like this:

072305img258wo8.jpg

072305img256pj6.jpg

Variety of the new stuffs you mean? They all should be pretty much gone by now (at least the popular items/sizes) with the sale thats going on right now!

I think you might be able to fit in the 29 distressed claw mark jeans from ss05. Its a bit looser than my other 29s. I think it fits more more like this:

Measurements please.

As for items, when I went during the tail end of sales, there were still plenty of DH stuff in DH store. But that could be due to the discounts not being big. Joyce have lesser stuff though. Makes me kinda regret not getting Hedi's signature stuff before he goes.

Measurements please.

As for items, when I went during the tail end of sales, there were still plenty of DH stuff in DH store. But that could be due to the discounts not being big. Joyce have lesser stuff though. Makes me kinda regret not getting Hedi's signature stuff before he goes.

How big is the discount there? and whats available at joyce? who buys dior from joyce now that theres 2 dior homme stores in hk.:)

Measurements please.

How big is the discount there? and whats available at joyce? who buys dior from joyce now that theres 2 dior homme stores in hk.:)

Think 40% for Joyce and DH store. You gotta check the old threads.

Since when are there 2 DH stores in HK? I thought only 1 in Canton Road?