diddy?

cheep

^^^

half of the charm of supertrash is the absolute chaos and absurdity of it all, with the knowledge that (the majority) of posters are actually extremely intelligent human beings with real thoughts and opinions...

interestingly enough, i think westies typing is the perfect metaphor for what i was trying to get across here.

(edit: apparently sporadic capitilizations also cause headaches. interesting how staring at the white light of your computer monitor seems to bother you less)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, and its fucking text you twat. westside is not fucking yelling in your ear. never have more people been so arbitrarily annoyed by anything in history as westsides typing. if we banned everyone who annoyed us half the people who post would be gone because everyone is annoying to someone. its the nature of the beast.

clopek why you gotta go picking fights

using words like "twat" and "fucking" are not going to help people see your point of view

in your defense, true, if annoyed by him, you can put him on your ignore list.

ultimately, people's averseness to westside's typing is an aesthetic disagreement, not a racial one. are there racial connotations? perhaps

but westside, i disagree with your free association with blacks and your typing, i think if it was anyone else saying such a thing: "ALL blk ppl type lyke dis"

you and i would be among the first to accuse them of racism

anyway, moral of the story, supertrash is selling out and its kinda lame....

(edit: apparently sporadic capitilizations also cause headaches. interesting how staring at the white light of your computer monitor seems to bother you less)

you dont even know me (just to start as lamely as you often do)

i like westside, i communicate with him outside of the future

i am old and this street talk, ebionics thing is new to me and takes time for me to read, longer than normal writing anyway. you have probably noticed i wear glasses(it seems you have spent much time studying me going off your acurate analysis of me in another thread(10)) these help control the constant visual migrains i suffer from, that if i focus for too long on small items, such as text on a screen, turn into alot of pain.

blah blah

freewestside

ra

In an exchange you had with tg76, you said you posted retarded shit on purpose and that what you post isn't an indicator of your intelligence. I would quote it, but I saw that you edited that part out. My question is: If you post retarded shit intentionally, why do you get your knickers in a twist when people call you retarded? What choice are you giving them?

Edit: I see he's banned now. How unfortunate, some people liked the guy. This banning business is serious, eh?