diddy?

cheep

I would be very sad if Diddy stopped posting, people forget he is old school and has sooo much to contribute to this forum and he's me mate! Diidddy love fest 2008. I also like the haterade trio, they do contribute outside the infamous ST. I would like everyone to take a moment, go outside and lick a tree. Rant over. AW. aw by AW. Booyah mint.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While diddy did warn me a couple times I think moderation here is still really fucking biased.

dude, come on, the only people getting banned are ones who consistently and blatantly disregard all of the rules

im not for banning anyone, but i can at least understand that there is a line somewhere

meh

shit was hectic

someones left doors banging

some motherfuckers were banned

some unbanned

there was commotionz

there were pleas

some motherfuckers were ignorant

waywt's were posted

DUM was a bitch

the usual

lowery you should be demoted or at the very least give yourself an infraction. i often think you do not have the temperament nor the aptitude necessary to moderate. out of any moderator here you have got to have the biggest ego (carl has his moments, but he's still a kid). if you are gonna moderate, than shut up and do so fairly. make like wayne and be part of the administration so shut your pie hole, do your job and stop desperately trying to post like the rest us non-mods. you're like the rent-a-cop who enforces policy that suites his own agenda...or who buys beers for certain minors he favors.

while i didn't particularly enjoy ddml's moderation toward the end, i do admit that i liked him as a person (not mod). it is difficult for me to lament his resignation (just like fade2black2), because it was his decision. if any moderator or member cannot handle an open forum, than i cannot imagine as to how they react to actual crisises/ confrontations in the real world. i hope that ddml just comes back as a member.

dont fuck with my mods.

lowery you should be demoted or at the very least give yourself an infraction. i often think you do not have the temperament nor the aptitude necessary to moderate. out of any moderator here you have got to have the biggest ego (carl has his moments, but he's still a kid). if you are gonna moderate, than shut up and do so fairly. make like wayne and be part of the administration so shut your pie hole, do your job and stop desperately trying to post like the rest us non-mods. you're like the rent-a-cop who enforces policy that suites his own agenda...or who buys beers for certain minors he favors.

while i didn't particularly enjoy ddml's moderation toward the end, i do admit that i liked him as a person (not mod). it is difficult for me to lament his resignation (just like fade2black2), because it was his decision. if any moderator or member cannot handle an open forum, than i cannot imagine as how they react to actual crisises/ confrontations in the real world. i hope that ddml just comes back as a member.

i have no feelings about mike lowrey either way, but j this is probably not the post to fixate on. he's pretty clearly referencing the DUM is a bitch thread that countach started.

two questions, though:

1. how did you get unbanned?
  2. how do you have 7000 fucking posts?

can i add that i was talking about diddy the poster, not the mod. he was much better before the mod thing happened... seemed to go a little crazy after that.

word. i mean, we'd talk about music and film. i respected his taste, for real. this was like in what? late 05' or mid 06'? we used to have fun, and i liked reading his comments whether they were for info or if he was just destroying some noob.

i think that mods have to accept the fact that once they're moded they've got responsiblities. they ain't part of the gang or down with the crew. it's sad, but that's how it's gotta be for moderation to run smoothly. from member to mod, maybe there's just to much emotional residue left over. does it cloud judgement? could be.

jmastu this was once again a pretty weak attempt at calling me out :)

you have no clue about how I moderate apart from what is in your direct attention, so please don't try to sound like you know what you're talking about. how I post in situations not related to moderation has nothing to do with how I perform as a moderator. I have been given control and responsibility over the forum because I'm capable of handling it just fine in addition to posting like I would otherwise, which is what I continue doing. I'm not part of the administration, I'm a user of the forum.

i have no feelings about mike lowrey either way, but j this is probably not the post to fixate on. he's pretty clearly referencing the DUM is a bitch thread that countach started.

you don't have feelings for me :(

you're right about the reference though. jmatus, is that what was bothering you?

great, then i'm looking forward to your next round of mod-insulting. let the fireworks begin!

while i didn't particularly enjoy ddml's moderation toward the end, i do admit that i liked him as a person (not mod). it is difficult for me to lament his resignation (just like fade2black2), because it was his decision. if any moderator or member cannot handle an open forum, than i cannot imagine as to how they react to actual crisises/ confrontations in the real world. i hope that ddml just comes back as a member.

It's like you're from the future, datasupa.

jmastu this was once again a pretty weak attempt at calling me out :)

you have no clue about how I moderate apart from what is in your direct attention, so please don't try to sound like you know what you're talking about. how I post in situations not related to moderation has nothing to do with how I perform as a moderator. I have been given control and responsibility over the forum because I'm capable of handling it just fine in addition to posting like I would otherwise, which is what I continue doing. I'm not part of the administration, I'm a user of the forum.

calling you out? as if... this is supertrash...i do this for fun.,in hopes that you'll dance like a monkey again and again.

okay. you are a user of the forum who posts in the trash with rest of us commoners yet has the mod-powers. good luck juggling the two. anybody could do what you do, and somedays even do a better job. did people even know who you were before you were a mod? did have a rep? all i remember is a stussy t-shirt.

you don't have feelings for me :(

you're right about the reference though. jmatus, is that what was bothering you?

i just didn't want to cloud up my logic in that particular post with the deep and abiding affection i have for you, michael.

btw, what does "chuuuuurch" mean?

okay. you are a user of the forum who posts in the trash with rest of us commoners yet has the mod-powers. good luck juggling the two. anybody could do what you do, and somedays even do a better job. did people even know who you were before you were a mod? did have a rep? all i remember is a stussy t-shirt.

yea so far it has gone pretty well I think icon14.gif

the rep system actually came abound at the same time when I started modding, so can't really answer that. cool that you remember my t-shirt though.

i just didn't want to cloud up my logic in that particular post with the deep and abiding affection i have for you, michael.

btw, what does "chuuuuurch" mean?

ah that makes sense

like "preach on" or "amen" or what anny said

yea so far it has gone pretty well I think icon14.gif

the rep system actually came abound at the same time when I started modding, so can't really answer that. cool that you remember my t-shirt though.

wasn't talking about the rep system. i meant did you have a reputation? i'm trying to imply that being a superfuture moderator had become and is your identity. there is nothing wrong with that. just be real/fair about shit, that's all i ask.

wasn't talking about the rep system. i meant did you have a reputation? i'm trying to imply that being a superfuture moderator had become and is your identity. there is nothing wrong with that. just be real/fair about shit, that's all i ask.

oh ok. I guess there were some random props, I probably did allright. you can search for my name within posts or something if you want to look into it.

surely moderating is part of my identity here, I agree, nothing wrong with that.

oh ok. I guess there were some random props, I probably did allright. you can search for my name within posts or something if you want to look into it.

surely moderating is part of my identity here, I agree, nothing wrong with that.

what i'm trying to say is that you gotta make shit clear. between moderation and regular member use that is. i don't expect any moderator to be totally objective about shit, but i can hope for the best. you should strive toward that. i know you can do it lowery.

please just come correct..

I dont think I really need to differentiate between regular use and moderating, I have no need to go into a specific role for either purpose.

that's why we've got issues. i doubt any indvidual can turn off the emotional button, and flip on the objective one in perfect synch. if only you would at the very least admit this, that would be HUGE coming from some one like you. that would be the first step, and i could support it. anyway... useless talking to you, cause it's obivous that you want to have your cake and eat it 2. nothing personal, i just find that juggling the both are impossible and unfair no matter how you try to justify shit.

that's why we've got issues. i doubt any indvidual can turn off the emotional button, and flip on the objective one in perfect synch. if only you would at the very least admit this, that would be HUGE coming from some one like you. that would be the first step, and i could support it. anyway... useless talking to you, cause it's obivous that you want to have your cake and eat it 2. nothing personal, i just find that juggling the both are impossible and unfair no matter how you try to justify shit.

I think minya managed to do this pretty well.