Analog

Free wEstSidE !!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Free wEstSidE !!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why exactly did you decide to come back?

dear applicant,

we have carefully considered your repeated invitations to flame war. It is with great regret that I must inform you I am unable to accept your gauntlet at this time.

This year, I received an especially fine crop of throwdowns. Unfortunately, the number that I can accept is limited. Many factors were carefully reviewed - size of peen, peen to post ratio, and join date, but most importantly amusement potential.

I am aware of the keen disappointment my decison may bring. Keep in mind that due to an unusually high volume of challengers steppin' to me, it was necessary to reject many applications that would normally have met my traditionally high standards.

I appreciate your having enough interest in me to propose a flame war. I wish you much success in all your superfuture supertrash endeavors.

Mods couldn't handle superior dressing skills......

darn you, i actually thought still was banned cause of this post. i dont remember seeing seeing any of his posts outside of waywt. it would be like banning termite zee, does he post anywhere else.

after thinking about it for a bit, yeah we should let westside back .