FS: loid reversible jedi coat / black wool

inconduit

holy shit i still have this thing and never wear it, so for boxing day i'm dropping it to $95 + shipping. that's fucking crazy for a jacket that retailed for $600 that i hardly ever wore.

i have too many black coats. i love this coat and am hesitant to part with it, but the wide bottom just isn't my style. that style is great, i just don't like it on me, so i should get this coat to someone who'll wear it.

if you don't live or buy in toronto, you probably don't know Loid, a very talented designer. i have no idea if sells his line outside of toronto. even in toronto, his stuff can be hard to come by because it gets snapped up so quick, and his production runs are small due to a two person production team. Nomad carries his line, among a few others.

this coat is from 2007. the name of the piece is the jedi coat, i think because of the hood. it's incredible, and *reversible*. two coats in one. one side is very thick wool, the other side is a very thick corduroy. it's a very heavy, very warm winter coat. feels so great on. it has a lot of amazing subtle detail. the pockets are lined with velvet. the buttons on the front zipper cover are magnetic and snap themselves into place. sleeves have line pattern panels sewn in.

i've attached a few pictures below, but i also have a link to about 25 shots for more detail. i felt it was necessary to show all the great detail of this very versatile piece.

see all the pics here:

http://inconduit.com/temp/loid

it's an L , measurements:

should to shoulder : 18.5"

pit to pit: 25"

arm length : 25.5"

jacket length front : 26"

jacket length rear: 31"

for reference, i'm the one wearing the coat in the pics, and i'm 6'3", 170.

paid about $700 with tax.

selling for $95 CDN plus shipping, from toronto.

loid_01.jpg

loid_12.jpg

loid_23.jpg

loid_10.jpg

loid_24.jpg

• 3 years later...