best karaoke songs

mizanation

i'm not talking about shit that everyone sings.

i'm talking about the shit that when the song comes up, cats in the bar go crazy.

the rare under the radar joints that when you can pull it off, brings down the house.

here are the ones i've been working with these days:

just once - quincy jones featuring james ingram

i've got you under my skin - frank sinatra

love TKO - teddy pendergrass

what's going on? - marvin gaye

i can't go for that - hall and oates

plush - stone temple pilots

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the_state, better watch out. the bridge is VERY tough. it goes up a step or two then goes really high at the end:

"Say farewell to the dark of night

I see the coming of the sun

I feel like a little child, whose life has just begun

You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine

You threw out the life line

Just in the nick of time"

you have to hit a sick falsetto high note in the middle of the last word, "time."

no lie .. My Way is banned from being sung in the philippines... apparently its sung so much people start fights on who sang it better.. one guy got killed even ...

.. a good standby is Hey Jude .. it always get people to sing along to the "nanana" part....my knockout song is Summer Loving from grease .. i usually get some girl i wanna hook up with to sing the olivia newton john part...5 of 5 times its worked... and oh yeah i practiced it on my mom's magic mic

not really an underrated song, but my buddy's dad recently did John Mellancamp's Cherry Bomb after his birthday party while everyone was drunk, and was quite epic.

The only kareokee highlight of my life was Lonley Man on the Corner by Phil Collins last christmas, and I put my heart and soul into the end chorus.

no lie .. My Way is banned from being sung in the philippines... apparently its sung so much people start fights on who sang it better.. one guy got killed even ...

No way, I'm sure they have it there. At least, 2 years ago..

And it was great, me and a friend got a 101 on singing "The Way You Look Tonight".

Now, I know the scores don't mean shit, but it was still a great moment. :cool:

.. a good standby is Hey Jude .. it always get people to sing along to the "nanana" part....my knockout song is Summer Loving from grease .. i usually get some girl i wanna hook up with to sing the olivia newton john part...5 of 5 times its worked... and oh yeah i practiced it on my mom's magic mic

when i sing its with idiots who knows nothing about the beatles. sometimes drunken idiots. so when it comes to the nanana part it's just me repeating that for like three minutes straight.