denim tailor in NYC

lost

Ok. So I have tried to search through here to find anything about a good tailor for denim in New York. I have seen some discussion here and there but nothing really concrete. What I need is someone who can adjust waist and thighs mainly. Which will also probably make it so the crotch will need some alteration. Does anyone here have any good experience with a particular tailor? From other people's suggestions and research it seems that Wilfred's is highly recommended? Ramon's? I also remember reading about a new denim shop that opened where they will custom make stuff for you but don't know if they would alter something that you brought in and I don't remember the name of it. Any help is appreciated.

Go to Campos & Campos on 14th street. They hemmed and re-attached the original hem for 18 and it was perfect. They also shortened the sleeves of a D-squared shirt that I bought. Needless to say, fucking up a $300+ shirt was not in my best interest and they charged me $30 for very nice job. Although it is expensive, I'd rather pay more with the assurance that they won't screw it up and they didn't.