Dior Homme 19cm MIJ Raw Black Size 29

jesse10

Hi sufu..I don't post here..just lurk around the market place and i have purchased a few pairs of jeans from members here..my ebay username is rodriguez784 (message me if you would like to verify)..im also a member of issforums with the same username.

I accept payment through paypal

I am looking to sell my lightly worn Size 29 Dior Homme MIJ 19cm Raw black jeans because the inseams are too long and the stacking is too much for my taste..i thought about hemming them but i have yet to hear a good story about hemming diors so i rather not ruin them..the jeans were washed once, there is very little to no fading/honey combing just initial creasings in the knee and ankle/hem area and some on the thighs from stretching..i really love the way the thighs fit but the inseams are just too long..if you can recommend any pair of jeans that fit similarly at the thighs please let me know

measurements:

Actual Waist - about 16.25"

Inseam - untouched i believe its 37"

Hem - 7.5 "

i am looking for 240$ shipped via paypal or 230$ via usps money order

if you have any older nike sb dunks in 9.0-10.0 in good condition pm me im looking for tiffanys..i would also trade for nbhd black narrow's in size small

CIMG0980.jpg

CIMG0981.jpg

CIMG0982.jpg

CIMG0983.jpg

thank you for looking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...