DUM you are a bitch

countach!

DUM you are a cumguzzling, mouthfucked, diarrea colored bitch that was born out of your mothers asshole. You migrated from hypebeast to superfuture and have tried to the best of your faggotass abilities to be best friends with people you've met over the internet. All you are is a previous level hypebeast bitch that stumbled on this website when someone named dropped it on hypebeast.

Nigga you said you didn't own any exclusive sneakers or bought from any major streetwear labels yet you have well over 3,000 posts on that forum. You're a goddam lying bitch that tries to side with whoever looks popular on an internet forum so that new members that don't know any better think you're cool. Lets not forget that you ripped off someone else's T-shirt design and tried to peddle that load of donkeyshit as your own.

seriously nigga? you triiiiiied to fit in, but no one liked you. of course I side on the winning side dumbass, you're fucking stupid which is why a) you're always wrong B) no one likes you. go get ya feet done, eat a dick.

Nigga what the fuck are you doing with your life

I'm a motherfucking troll, i've said that once and i'll say it a motherfucking gain. Not everyone tries to fit in a fashion forum like you're faggot ass. I check out the useful information on this forum and then I make a thread or create an arguement in supertrash cause I get a kick out of watching bitches like you get their cunts in a bunch when I say something contrary to your egotistical bitchass opinion. When I get up from this keyboard I have friends that I can talk to and hang out with. Apparently you don't and thats why you hop from fashion forum to fashion forum trying to fit in.

Nigga you're a bitch.

How the fuck are you going to criticize anybody on how they dress when at any portion of your life you owned a piece of platinum fubu.

I've tried the afro in like 9th grade (yes thats a platinum fubu tee)

l_546960c5454dac2b3113efd1c5867eb7.jpg

Nigga I lived through the late 90's and early 2000s too and I never wasted a fucking dime on that piece of shit clothing. And by the way, if you don't know what to do with you're hair maybe you should perm it so you don't look so much like a negro you racially confused plasticglass wearing ronald mcdonald's slavechild looking cunt.

You're a trend hopping, brownnosing, flipflopping, dicksucking, bitch with a pair of ovaries in your stomach. Don't forget to take you're midol after you read this you dandyass suburban living bitch nigga.

And fuck you too Clopek, minilogos are shit you fucking old man

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's telling the truth about one thing for sure.

dum never had the cash flow to buy those limited dunkzzz

but he did wear those nike sabakus all the time.

dum did start acting better than everyone at hypebeast when he moved over to superfuture though. That kind of pisses me off. I mean he had a billion posts and was a moderator over there and have you seen his old t-shirt designs? He was a hypebeast.

I dont think he deserves this much hate for it though damn.

OMG YOU DID NOT EVEN READ HOUSE OF CULT'S BABY BROTHER FROM A MOTHER WITH NATURAL UDDERS OUT LIKE THAT! WHOSE BOOK ARE YOU ON, THE MUTHAFUCKIN RED TIDE TIDDLYWINK PRINCESS BOAT BASH? YOU GOT SOME HOT BEEF BETWEEN THE SHEETS AND NOW YOU WANNA TAKE IT TO THE INTERNET AND COOL IT DOWN?

SASSY SISTER, YOU NEED TO SIT BACK RELAX AND LET THE TONGUE ON YOUR TOOTER DO THE TALKIN BEFORE YOU GO AND GET KANSAI'D TO DEATH!

drag_queen_kaka_p___193326c.jpg

The thing is he is lost in his style. Zebra pants, hipster wolf tshirts. Now he's asking about Hysteric Glamour. Where are you going with all this???

And I can't understand why he acts like he's the shit around here.

Oh he's a former hypebeast. That explains everything.

Edit:

Judging by countach going from red to green, i suppose that DUM is a bitch.