DUM you are a bitch

countach!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot, I'm awake. hey guys.

I don't think he was talking about the pink ranger tee, that was based off Nagel's artwork though. but I'm sure he's talking about one of my bamf designs, the thread is still here if you want to search it, supershopper I think. or if he's real OG he means that Buggin Out tee I printed in my garage. :)

i red the hole thread

i read the whole thread

i think i wasted some time in my life not that i havent before..

atfirst i thought it was joke but it seems that countach is genuinely mad at DUM and probably detests his epersona as well as his person IRL which could be alittle scary if you think about it.

this is my word. my word is law.

don't matter if dum was a hypebeast or whatever. "it's not where you're from, it's where you're at." who gives a fuck if he tried peddlin some wack ass tees? what wrong with a nigga trying to get his hustle on? sell whatever sells.

besides a couple of the gods (who lack imperfection/embarrassing closet skeletons), everyone here has some embarrassing shit. it's how you represent yourself today and to what degree and how you front/justify your past. i didn't even give a shit about dum, but nigga makes me laugh, and dresses better then he did when he first started out here. nothing wrong with improving oneself if it is done in a noncontrived and dignified manner. i feel that dum evolved with some integrity and that is more than i can say for alota other ex hypebeasts/etc who depeserately try and assimilate to sufu standards.

i dont understand

countache if you said youre a troll why should we take anything you say seriously?

its like, no matter what direction this thread takes, you can announce victory

DUM takes you seriously? you win cause youre a troll

DUM doesnt take it seriously? it's okay, youre a troll

people neg rep you? that's great, you wanted neg rep

and if they posrep you? that's okay too, posrep means youre winning

he still sucks, what does he look like again? All i know is he hates me because i skate minilogos...i can only deduce from this fact that his intolerance extends far beyond the limits of skateboarding and he really hates dum because dum is black and countach is actually a grand dragon in the ku klux klan.

fuck off you redneck piece of shit.