DUM you are a bitch

countach!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post pic in that "Do the right thing" screenprint tee you did + levis/sabakus like old times and we cool.

I wear my buggin out tee to sleep because it's soft. you see the one anthem shit they did? doesn't bother me, I know somone did the design before me, but they did it really similarly and back when they were going to COLLABO with me on that tee when they were going to carry bamf. my levis are way too short now, sucks.

one second, I do love Charged though, he's fun. I don't know how Sub deals with it but he likes it alot more over there.

Dont fucking name drop me slavechild

BTW: Thanks for making my rep pos again<33

I am confused about the people like me changing though. What did you mean by that

Look at him squirm. Him and his little buddies doing damage control. Still trying to be the cool guy. Well this thread has served its purpose. You'd be surprised DUM how many people agree with me about how much of a gay balless tart you are.

Shout outs to that mark Clopek who didn't even have the taint he was born with to show his elderlyass in here.

Just remember that when you ask for hot water don't be surprised if you get burned a little bit