Gourmet, Not For Nothing... Thoughts...

baskew

Guest jmatsu
not offended. Just confused why there's a pic of a shelf I put up in paris next to hyped sneakers in vegas.

i was trying to big up your interior design skills.

The designers have a long history supposedly and the shoes are meant to be a spoof hence the crap quality. The clothing on the other hand is supposed to be streetwear gone lux with wonderful fabrics and production. Should be available soon.

But yea saw these in person. They are availble in NC, which is a surprise, not even at the accredited street wear shop, but the one on the come up. There for I refuse to pay 120. They look good, but they feel like no more than $90.

But yea saw these in person. They are availble in NC, which is a surprise, not even at the accredited street wear shop, but the one on the come up. There for I refuse to pay 120. They look good, but they feel like no more than $90.

where at in NC?

The designers have a long history supposedly and the shoes are meant to be a spoof hence the crap quality. The clothing on the other hand is supposed to be streetwear gone lux with wonderful fabrics and production. Should be available soon.

truth.

not even streetwear, really. allegedly. linked up with one of the designers at

a tradeshow. great ideas. great plans. will see what the end result is like.

theyve definitely got ins at crazy italian factories that manufacture hi-end shite.

will be waiting to see what they manage to pull off...