Undercover vs. Undercoverism

RafLang

Hey All!

May be a stupid question but what's the difference between undercover and undercoverism? Is undercover the main line and undercover like the lower line?

Just bought an undercover tee and was curious. Thanks

I bought the one with skulls across the chest at this link

http://www.brownsfashion.com/menfashion99.html

And what do you think of these Alexander McQueen Tees? Pretty cool i think but crazy overpriced. http://www.brownsfashion.com/menfashion97.html

I guess its true that no matter what price, there is always a fool that is willing to pay for something. Personally, I don't think those t-shirts were worth that much money and look ugly.

A little in my defence ahhahaha: I didnt buy the McQueen tee just the Undercover tee and i didnt get it from that website. I got mine for about GBP70 at a store. Still overpried but, stupid enough, i wanted to own somthing undercover and it looked good when i tried it on. I also liked the detail on the skulls cause its kinda like a suede material.

This is my understanding. In Japan, Undercoverism is the men's line. Under Cover is the women's line. Outside of Japan (ie. items manufactured for export out of japan), ALL items are branded Undercover, regardless of men's or women's.

Crapface...just because you don't understand something, you don't have to diss it.

airmacks, that should have been posted as a new thread topic "T-shirt Poll" or something like that...

undercover tee has nice cut and excellent material, it fits snugly but in a comfortable way. the only (slight) problem i have is the unusually long sleeves for short sleeve tee and finding a retailer with more decent pricing in NY...

upper limit for tee price for me : around $130ish region... only for special cases

Most of the world pays $10-$20? I'd say most of the WORLD would think $20 USD for a t-shirt is outrageous. An estimated 2.7 billion people are living on less than $2 a day, you think they would ever even think about paying $20 for a t-shirt?

Sure being a supershopper is fun and all... but you know..

Quote: Most of the world pays $10-$20? I'd say most of the WORLD would think $20 USD for a t-shirt is outrageous. An estimated 2.7 billion people are living on less than $2 a day, you think they would ever even think about paying $20 for a t-shirt?

Sure being a supershopper is fun and all... but you know..

Good perspective but if we all lived with that in mind everyday we would all be shopping at the sale bin in Wal-Mart.

And in reponse to dontcaretomuchforcrap, i really dont know what you mean that the design on the tee shirts have no meaning or reference... its a tee shirt, im not trying to make some big statement or change the world with it... i mean if you are the type of guy who wears a t-shirt with the image of che guvera on it thinking you are a revolutionary i dont have much to say to you. T-shirts dont chage the world they are just t-shirts.

And in response to Airmacks... i think the most i ever spent on a tee shirt was around USD150 i think that is my limit unless the tee had like some crazy detailing like embroidery or something like that.

wow, those are incredibly ridiculous t-shirts. overpriced... not even a tight design. i keep saying it, but i need to start doing my own shirts for real... i could crap that undercover shit out in my sleep.

btw we will be stocking kim jones umbro shoes real soon. keep checking coolestshop.com

www.coolestshop.com

use code: superfuture

for 10% off your order