powell minilogos blanks decks people you know who skate

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

i used 2 no nigga like this guy. was my roommate sophomore year. tried to tell me his mini logo was a real skateboard. gay. likes system of a down alot. gayer.

clap your hands say yeah is for wylin faggots. Dunno if yall got the memo.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck cares how long he's been listening to indie pop or how long he's been skating? If he likes it, what's the problem? This musical elitism is completely ridiculous. You're no different than hypebeast that know every historic fact about supreme or the hipsters who look down on everyone that doesn't look like they do. You're not a poser for trying new shit; you're BRANCHING. Spending hours a day online reading up on these things doesn't make you any fucking better.

Yes, I only started skating about two or three years ago. It's fun. I have little interest in the history or underground status of the music I listen to. Music is leisure. I don't plan on making it homework.

EDIT: I've owned a mini logo. It was definitely a decent deck.

you're considered a poser if you're just following suit with a mass amount of other people who are "branching out" because its the thing to do at the time.

if you want to think this guy is unique and is truly trying to find himself in indie pop then by all means defend his goofy looking ass. But past experiences are good at predicting new ones and I know from experience that old boy is just a dime a dozen. indie and electronica are being flooded by people like this, as long as he keeps posting lame outfits on a fashion forum i'll keep criticizing him for it. you're not his mom, he can defend himself, his stupid ass is just too dumb to realize he might be ending up in this thread every week.

EDIT: mini logos are garbage

the no name blank decks at skate shops around here are the same price as powell minilogos. powell's have a great shape. powells tend to last as long as any name brand deck i've ever skated. powell has been around since before you could walk, nevermind skate. if blanks are good enough, powells are good enough. your logic sucks you cuntwaste.

edit: oh shit, well they're ugly as fuck anyway...they just look like those shitty etnies shoes that mall emo chicks rock with big fat laces like they're old adidas shelltoes or something, and guys always seem to want to throw those kelly greens in there.

the no name blank decks at skate shops around here are the same price as powell minilogos. powell's have a great shape. powells tend to last as long as any name brand deck i've ever skated. powell has been around since before you could walk, nevermind skate. if blanks are good enough, powells are good enough. your logic sucks you cuntwaste.

edit: oh shit, well they're ugly as fuck anyway...they just look like those shitty etnies shoes that mall emo chicks rock with big fat laces like they're old adidas shelltoes or something, and guys always seem to want to throw those kelly greens in there.

haha clo always knows whats up about everything

(i said that cause i didnt want to crawl through the 29387429 pages of trash that have been added to this thread since i last posted)

Countach, either people really don't like you and think you're completely stupid enough to pay more than Canadians do for shit..

OR..

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Maybe both but look up the price for almost anything and it'll be cheaper in the US. Tell me how much Jordan 5's retail for there? 209.99 here.

for the record I've been skating for about seven years and poweel mini logos are terrible boards. the shape is awkward as hell, i just cannot deal with that shit shape. i just feels wrong, idk how they made such a terrible shape. maybe they have changed since i tried one, but the wood still sucks and loses its pop super quick. i've known people that have liked them but i despise them. no one i know who is really any good rides them. someone who really rips though won't give a shit and will be able to shred on any board, but if you have a choice don't buy a mini logo, or any blank for that matter. there's my 1.9 repeating cents.

for the record I've been skating for about seven years and poweel mini logos are terrible boards. the shape is awkward as hell, i just cannot deal with that shit shape. i just feels wrong, idk how they made such a terrible shape. maybe they have changed since i tried one, but the wood still sucks and loses its pop super quick. i've known people that have liked them but i despise them. no one i know who is really any good rides them. someone who really rips though won't give a shit and will be able to shred on any board, but if you have a choice don't buy a mini logo, or any blank for that matter. there's my 1.9 repeating cents.

holy fucking shit DUM the adults are coming. Why dont you go suck someone elses dick when you want to look cool on this forum you piece of shit. Maybe if you keep siding with the guys that look like theyre winning you'l get a bigger e-cock on this forum.

mini logos are shit