Help Everyone.....

SoleHead

having the name for the store is the last thing in my mind. The location, placing orders, interior design among other things are way more important than just having the name ready. So PLEASE if you don't have anything positive to say keep your wack ass comments to yourself because you look like an idiot right now.

Oooh... I know.

Let's have a contest on Sufu with who can come up with the best name for your store and whoever comes up with the best name can get a free pair of denim! That will encourage everyone to give you real names! What a great idea huh?!

And why don't you give me a free pair of denim for coming up with such a great idea!

you: Hey, Acne I'm opening up a store in Houston and I want to carry you.

them: What's your store's name? What other brands do you carry? Do you have a website we can look at?

you: I dont have a name yet but I asked the internet yesterday, they'll give me a good one. I want to carry Nudie and APC, but haven't talked to them yet and I don't have a website yet either.

them: LOL

I'm opening a streetwear/casual wear boutique in Houston area and I need to come up with a good name ... i plan on carrying brands such as APC, Nudie, Acne for denim ... Any Ideas ?
Why don't you open up the store in Boston? Then you can call it Boston Jeanz.

I guess you could still open one up in Houston and call it Houston Jeanz, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

having the name for the store is the last thing in my mind. The location, placing orders, interior design among other things are way more important than just having the name ready. So PLEASE if you don't have anything positive to say keep your wack ass comments to yourself because you look like an idiot right now.

No, I dont look like an idiot. You look like an idiot because you're opening up a store that you can't even name. That is ridiculous. If you feel strongly enough about clothing to invest the money and time into opening a store, one would at least expect you to have the creativity or passion to come up with your own name. I'm sure you could find the time during your busy schedule of finding the location, placing orders, and designing the interior to think of a fucking name to your own goddman store. I apologise for my "wackass" comments you idiot.