men wearing high heels

eric glennie

Are men experimenting with high heel shoes. When did this movement begin and are they looking to team with a revolutionary designer liike Eric Glennie and his bevel bottom blue jeans to make a worldwide fashion statement . Please take a look at my website www.ericglennie.com to view bevel bottom blue jeans and other revolutionary designs.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are men experimenting with high heel shoes. When did this movement begin and are they looking to team with a revolutionary designer liike Eric Glennie and his bevel bottom blue jeans to make a worldwide fashion statement . Please take a look at my website www.ericglennie.com to view bevel bottom blue jeans and other revolutionary designs.

Very subtle.

If you haven't, you should check out the SF threads. The men wearing high heels idea comes from there.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=49406&page=8

Wow.

Originally Posted by eric glennie viewpost.gif

some are a little crazy and some are pretty cool. Just a different perspective on a traditional garment. Someone has to take a chance and put their grapefruits out there. thanks Eric

More Eric Glennie Steez to be found on SF:

main-pic4.jpg

http://www.theceoshirtcompany.com/index.php?osCsid=8067c6a2bff551fab7c1683b899fb3c6

Wait, so there's CEO shirt company and Eric Glennie? Both with the same/similar designs? I smell conspiracy.

I thought these shits were patented? What's up Eric?

Not related... just saying that their are more adventurous spirits out their aspiring to Eric Glennie greatness.

600_ties_2007_416.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? This has got to be an extremely elaborate joke. It looks like he took a pair of scissors to some shitty ties.