dior homme jeans

ritter

hi! i'm new here :)

i'm just curious to know how much do dior jeans really stretch. i mean if they're raw, wouldn't after a wash it would shrink a lot? therefore you would need to size up? i keep reading that people size down b/c they stretch as you wear.. do you not wash them afterwards?

i'm a true 27 (when i measured my waist).. i wear a 27 in cheap mondays and can barely fit in any 28 jeans in other brands.. they tend to run big. i'm trying to give examples of my size in other jeans.. i wear a 25/26 in american apparel slim slacks.. yeah sizing is weird.

if anyone can help me out.. can i even fit in dior jeans?

i'm so skinny :( hopefully not too skinny for dior.

at least 4, depending on how pale you are .. if you got a tan, 5 sizes.. the sun shrinks your skin making it less pliable

Yea, this man speaks the truth. Dior sizing isn't just about what's on the tag, it's much more than that. The indigo actually infuses into your skin and becomes a part of you.

...... please can we have a "can't post a new thread until you have 5 posts" rule mods? All your questions are answered in the first post of the DH denim thread

I was thinking more along the lines of 30, that way people won't just get 5 out the way and then post 10,000 WARE TO CAWP JEENZ threads.