gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daaamn, dan is cool in my book just for proximity to serena.

Oh, and for people who watch Skins, MTV is apparently going to make an "American version" of Skins filmed in Baltimore.

i had read this recently. i wonder how much they will tone it down for an american audience. honestly-- you'd never see a couple of high school kids running around a forest, trippin on shrooms, & at the end of the episode one girl nearly kills another one with a rock on mtv. man, if they do a "the hills"-type show with the concept, i'm startin a rukus.

daaamn, dan is cool in my book just for proximity to serena.

i had read this recently. i wonder how much they will tone it down for an american audience. honestly-- you'd never see a couple of high school kids running around a forest, trippin on shrooms, & at the end of the episode one girl nearly kills another one with a rock on mtv. man, if they do a "the hills"-type show with the concept, i'm startin a rukus.

I know, it's going to be terrible (plus who wants Skins without hot girls with badass accents?)

The only way an American skins would ever work would be if Cassie and Sid were the main characters