clopek vs. I'm Big At LC

Guest jmatsu

clopek don't just not like this guy, he hates him (i like him, he bought my shoes). is clopek's hate justified or is he just a bully? can he defeat this noob?

Clopek vbmenu_register("postmenu_788792", true);

superjunkie2K

IM BIG AT LC is my problem. fuck i hate that guy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Big At LC vbmenu_register("postmenu_788821", true);

bored

reputation_pos.gif

Yo man

What's the problem here?

Not picking a fight, just wanna know what exactly you've got against me.

- Ben

"Wanna hug it out bitch?"

Clopek vbmenu_register("postmenu_788830", true);

superjunkie2K

well, i'll start it and then leave just to piss that injun character off, but off the top of my head

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm Big At LC viewpost.gif

My little group of friends is gonna be torn apart soon. People just being dumbasses and hooking up with each other. It's gonna suck.

Oh.... And I haven't gotten any ass for like 5/6 months

Good thing I got some dunks this past weekend

=P

- Ben

- "Wanna hug it out bitch?"

Quote:

I'm drawing lots of my current inspiration from Kanye, Hedi Slimane (of course), Alex Kapranos (of Franz Ferdinand), the people of NYC and just my life in general.

- Ben

Quote:

4 DH pairs, 2 Dolce's, 1 McQueen, 2 R&R, 1 TR, 1 Ksubi, 1 Burberry, 1 Armani.........

More I can't think of right now

It's terrible, yes, but they're all so gorgeous!!

=P

- Ben

you sound like a gay-jock dickrider

Well that's interesting

I will admit that, yes, I do sound like I may be "a gay-jock dickrider", but I'm not

All I do on this forum is talk about clothes and shit, just like everyone else on here, and just cuz I'm new you take 2 looks at me and think "Oh shit, this dude's such a homo, I hate this fucker." Now doesn't that seem a little harsh/ignorant? Maybe I'm wrong there.

At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.

You can call me whatever the fuck you want, but it's not gonna mean shit to me cuz you don't even know me personally.

- Ben

At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.

Clopek vbmenu_register("postmenu_788847", true);

superjunkie2K

Quote:

Well that's interesting

I will admit that, yes, I do sound like I may be "a gay-jock dickrider", but I'm not

All I do on this forum is talk about clothes and shit, just like everyone else on here, and just cuz I'm new you take 2 looks at me and think "Oh shit, this dude's such a homo, I hate this fucker." Now doesn't that seem a little harsh/ignorant? Maybe I'm wrong there.

You can call me whatever the fuck you want, but it's not gonna mean shit to me cuz you don't even know me personally.

- Ben

i changed my mind, you're not a tool in the least. you win the fight.

At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.At least I don't live in fucking Canada, thank God for that.

ur jeluz cuz we got toquez

Clopek vbmenu_register("postmenu_788847", true);

superjunkie2K

Quote:

Well that's interesting

- Ben

umm...go here for the rest i gues

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/search.php?searchid=1322037

Man do I love sarcasm

The reason I sign everything with " - Ben" is cuz it's my name. ??

And truthfully, I don't hate Canada, I'm just not going to put in the effort to stoop to the level where I'm quoting Clopek "off the top of my head" from other threads and calling him a fag

- Ben (Just for spite?)

Wow Clopek, you really do put some effort into these battles huh?

Ain't that a little sad, spending time to sift through my posts so you can find a couple that reenforce your belief that I'm just a big 'ol fag? Oh well, I guess that some people are just so boring and such terrible people that they feel they need to pick fights with others.

Hmm, have fun with that. I'm gonna go play some poker with my friends.

Maybe you should go jerk off while I'm gone, you might miss the only source of entertainment in your life.

Peace haters.

- Ben