FUTURA x Colnago

mlproject

i didn't start this thread to flame 'designer' bike shit, which people have been creating for years. its a tired and boring debate. its like arguing about wearing supreme if you don't skate. zzzzzz.

i started it to find out where you can grab this stuff. thanks to whoever has info.

if you are looking for colnago bike parts, they do not exist. this was just a fixed gear inspired collection for FHI (Futura x Maharishi) that is heavy on geometric shapes and familiar references (such as the colnago color scheme, etc.). hope this helps.

I think he means the tees, hats, etc. associated with this colab.

haha. none of you can read.

the collaboration was with futura and stash. both did a frame design that is being produced in very limited quantities and is way too expensive to think about buying for anything but collecting. stash's items are all arrows, futura using the ciricles (ala damien hirst's dot paintings). very geometric indeed.

they also produced hats, messenger bags, tees and socks to go along with this project/build. i'm looking for that futura hat.

MHI had nothing to do with this project. it was between colnago and stash/futura with sponsorship from red bull, lodown mag, united front and a couple others.

the opening reception was in toronto, but i'm having trouble getting a hold of the shop La Carrera Cycles to see if they're carrying the other goods and am putting my feelers out. If anyone in Toronto knows this shop, maybe you could do a pickup for a generous tip.

if you are looking for colnago bike parts, they do not exist. this was just a fixed gear inspired collection for FHI (Futura x Maharishi) that is heavy on geometric shapes and familiar references (such as the colnago color scheme, etc.). hope this helps.

obviously i'm looking for these collection pieces. colnago doesn't make bike frames and parts? what do they make then?