broneck

What accent makes your heart all a flutter  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What accent makes your heart all a flutter

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dated a Peruvian chick about 8 yrs ago (of the boat for about 6 yrs) she would say "oh poppy put it in my culo fuck my ass". Most amazing accent I ever heard.

i just listened to you say "some bloody wanker got cum on my pants, english accent and fuck and shit and raw denim"

im learning english before i come back

ha! i remember recording that so dark would give me a slight discount on the n(n) tshirt.

and clopek, calm down, 'struggling' implies effort was involved, and I don't remember ever caring if anyone on here found me attractive.

I dated a Peruvian chick about 8 yrs ago (of the boat for about 6 yrs) she would say "oh poppy put it in my culo fuck my ass". Most amazing accent I ever heard.

You've got a point. I'm surprised that Latin accents are not an available option. I try to make my girlfriend utilize an accent but nothing :| "Aye! Gizmo..." it's saucy and lights my fire.

and clopek, calm down, 'struggling' implies effort was involved, and I don't remember ever caring if anyone on here found me attractive.

the comment was tongue in cheek, i was implying that regardless of your accent you're an attractive girl.

• 8 months later...

It'll always be a combination between looks and personality, with the accent being the cherry on top. A hot accent won't make a mongloid smash-able.

With that said, I vote British by a landslide. And for the record, any fobby asian accent is pretty much a dealbreaker.

a new york accent is very sexy (and i agree not staten island).

middle eastern accent on a man is so not attractive, but it could be endearing in a woman.

Australian accents are the worst if you've actually heard a real one, twangy and high pitched, with a buzzsaw edge of screeching that cuts right through your brain. Irish/English/Scottish all the way.

Also having an english accent usually has the opposite effect in Australia as it does in America, chicks here like the Irish and hate the English.