Ichigo At School Surveillance Image

onemancult

NIGGA, YOU DONT KNOW HOW 2 DRAW ANIMAYS. ANIMAYS IS DRAWN LIKE THIS YOU DUMB CHINOISE NIGGA. IM MAD I BOUGHT U THIS SUPLEME HAT, WHO TAUGHT U BOUT THAT? YOU READ SUPERTRASH NIGGA? I LIKE ALFERDO BANNER SHOES, UR MOMMA MAKES FAKES?

....nigga buy me a moon cake, nigga.

Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg

NIGGA, YOU DONT KNOW HOW 2 DRAW ANIMAYS. ANIMAYS IS DRAWN LIKE THIS YOU DUMB CHINOISE NIGGA. IM MAD I BOUGHT U THIS SUPLEME HAT, WHO TAUGHT U BOUT THAT? YOU READ SUPERTRASH NIGGA? I LIKE ALFERDO BANNER SHOES, UR MOMMA MAKES FAKES?

....nigga buy me a moon cake, nigga.

Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg

nah, they just be searching for jin da mc mp3s.

Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpgAsian_Black_at-Comp.jpgAsian_Black_at-Comp.jpg

BEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE

+++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

260px-Mooncake1.jpg

I THOUGH WE WERE ON ABOUT THESE

a_moonpie-cook-214.jpg

I DONT LIKE THIS GAME.

THAT'S A CHINESE MOON CAKE, HOMIE! SHITS BE FLYING EVERYWHERE LUNAR FESTIVAL AND SHIT. THERE'S ALL SHITS OF FLAVOR FROM MINCED NUTS TO SOME BEAN CURD/PASTE GIVE OR TAKE SALTY EGG YOLK.

azn: o no, wen i waer Supleme i cant tipe shi no good.

homie: no worries, dis kebord is black liek me, lookit i fown the blackspace button.

azn: ok, us got keybrd nd I got mouse so we can use ow utha hands fr moonpies n shi'.

Im ebarrassed to find out that +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of http://www.lehigh.edu yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the admin/policies/Itsplan2006/. If you visit seattle in the next month check out /its/admin. Asian_Black (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg is kinda selling out and its lame..

BOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAKASHAKAAAAAHHHH

Im ebarrassed to find out that +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of http://www.lehigh.edu yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the admin/policies/Itsplan2006/. If you visit seattle in the next month check out /its/admin. Asian_Black (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg is kinda selling out and its lame..

but mellow, did you see the new +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jsp by visim? its gonna be in next season as a collab visim x https://www.lehigh.edu its gonna be totally removed from this trash that we're seeing up here. the color scheme is based off the original moon pie design and supposedly its made by a blackanese person (tiger woods).

its unisex, so you can rock it both ways

black_asian_VfGy7Mok3JM5.jpg

but mellow, did you see the new +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jsp by visim? its gonna be in next season as a collab visim x https://www.lehigh.edu its gonna be totally removed from this trash that we're seeing up here. the color scheme is based off the original moon pie design and supposedly its made by a blackanese person (tiger woods).

its unisex, so you can rock it both ways

black_asian_VfGy7Mok3JM5.jpg

I am from ICHIGO ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, so I know what authentic +++Asian_Black_at-Comp.jpg tastes like. And let me tell you, /Itsplan2006/ is as authentic as you will find in http://www.leigh.edu. The SUPLEME HATS are to die for. The finger on the keyboard is delicious. Only thing I would change about this place is the DELL system, makes no sense. Overall, I love this place, makes me feel like I am back home in ICHIGO ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

Brilliant.