651-204-1349, Anyone get nonstop calls from this number?

so i keep getting a call from this number 4 or 5 times a day, early in the morning, at the movies, at trader joes, while masterbating int he shower, etc. i think it has something to do with [paypal cuz i googled the number, apparently there are lots of peeps who complain about receiving calls from this number, wtf, how to make stop?

i used to get pwn3d by phone calls from the said number.

some dickhead did a charge back and my balance went negative.

the account was untouched for a couple of months... they started calling me after they sent me a few warning emails about adding $$$ to my account to get the balance back up to zero.

i didnt wanna fuck up my credit so i paid that shit right off.

i dont know if it was the right thing to do but that's what i did.

i used to get pwn3d by phone calls from the said number.

some dickhead did a charge back and my balance went negative.

the account was untouched for a couple of months... they started calling me after they sent me a few warning emails about adding $$$ to my account to get the balance back up to zero.

i didnt wanna fuck up my credit so i paid that shit right off.

i dont know if it was the right thing to do but that's what i did.

same shit happened to me..some dude basically scammed me and reversed charges. i was left with the neg balance then they called me on that number which is apparently a collection agency. i told them to fuck off its not my fault and never paid them. i havent seen anything on my credit since then...so in end. FUCK PAYPAL.