How much dat shit worth 2 U?

goldengloves

So I wanna cop dat new Lanvin jawn wit da strap but I aint wanna pay no $700. Or dat Raf suit be like 17 bills and I aint wanna pay dat either.

So I tell da man dat I pay him $450 for dem Lanvin joints and $855.34 for dat Raf suit becuz dats what I think dey be worth. Na mean?

Whut shit worth to u?

basically it's like...you ask him what's time worth to you?

why you cant have sale now if you gon have sale later anyway? what is time worth to you? what is time? what is raf simons? what is lanvin? why shoes have different material and different color? is sale according to time? or time according to sale?

^that deserves a big lulz.

c7d77d70cc5576362cf0c013b8b32d23.gif

basically it's like...you ask him what's time worth to you?

why you cant have sale now if you gon have sale later anyway? what is time worth to you? what is time? what is raf simons? what is lanvin? why shoes have different material and different color? is sale according to time? or time according to sale?

Word fam. But 4 reel, dis thread be about whut u want 2 pay fer sumthin, namean?

Lyke dat dude who axe for cheeseburger but he only got lyke 25 cents so he axe if he can git lyke a quartr of da cheesburger. Yamean?

So I wanna cop dat new Lanvin jawn wit da strap but I aint wanna pay no $700. Or dat Raf suit be like 17 bills and I aint wanna pay dat either.

So I tell da man dat I pay him $450 for dem Lanvin joints and $855.34 for dat Raf suit becuz dats what I think dey be worth. Na mean?

Whut shit worth to u?

you suck at being ghetto

Guest supernoob

barter system would actually be more functional for high-end cluthinz like these. its not sustainable for retail giants beacuse it takes time, but the volume for these cluthinz is low so it is more efficient to barter. but most if not all stick to the sale system because it's accepted, i guess. also i guess azns have some sort of mentality bout that shit??? clasissm innit?????